Madden 13

htownborn

That I'm Top 200 with the 49ers son. Lemme know when u wanna get at me boi kthxbaii.

ive got xbox, i wanna see how good you are. I'm not going to chirp because i know I suck at madden, but my gamertag is Buster Cheries i'll play you sometime if you want

ive got xbox, i wanna see how good you are. I'm not going to chirp because i know I suck at madden, but my gamertag is Buster Cheries i'll play you sometime if you want

My gamertag is KillaInstinct23, send me a friend request. I haven't touched the game for about 3 months though so gimme a week and I'll be just fine.

My gamertag is KillaInstinct23, send me a friend request. I haven't touched the game for about 3 months though so gimme a week and I'll be just fine.

Thats fine with me, I haven't played in a couple months either. How are you still ranked top 200 without playing for so long though? Did you used to be a lot higher or something?

Thats fine with me, I haven't played in a couple months either. How are you still ranked top 200 without playing for so long though? Did you used to be a lot higher or something?

I used to be Top 200 when I used to play which was from November of last year to about February. I always stop playing when the NFL season is done. Now I'm most likely not up there in the rankings because I haven't played enough games. I'll have to still check it out though.

Gonna go get some McDonalds real quick brb...

Good one? lol doesn't change the fact you suck, only way you were ranked top 200 is if you played like everyday and just played like 700 games because you won 400 and lost 300

Madden is wack, but I'll prob buy it just cuz the dudes I live with like to play. NHL is the best sports game out there for online play, hardly any cheesy shit goes on. The GM mode is pretty wack though hope they fix it up in the new one.

You must not play EASHL on NHL. There is a lot of bullshit that goes on in that. Just playing ranked matches are fine though, no complaints there.

I don't need to prove anything. If you don't wanna believe me, then goood for you. Top 200 is good but I guarantee I make the Top 100 in Madden 13. Shiittt I might just be on Madden Nation reppin my boi P Willis.

i used to be ranked 27 on madden back on the original xbox. u jelly?