Madden 13

htownborn

Yeahhh we're not talking about the worst in the nation here buddy, so I definitely do believe you cuz you're honestly the worst I've ever played. Super jelly though btw.

I actually was very goood. A few serious season of madden wore me out tho. I played it religiously and after every game I was soaking sweat and my heart rate was crazy. I used to go on those sites mastering all the great plays watching videos made my own playbook. I played in money leagues n won n all dat good stuff. It was crazy fun n competitive. Now im a retired happy man who had a great career. Looking back on it i can happily say i have no regrets.

• Like 1

What if the guy claiming hes in the top 200 just takes a picture of his record? that should show whether or not he's decent. He might not still be in the top 200 today but if he was in the top 200 at one point he should still have a good record.

• Like 1

I'd be down to play someone. I've only played around 30 or so ranked matches though. All I ever play anymore is team up. I remember a few of you joined up on that 3v3 league team up site. It's still running (with a new season starting up very soon) if anyone is interested in joining.

I'd be down to play someone. I've only played around 30 or so ranked matches though. All I ever play anymore is team up. I remember a few of you joined up on that 3v3 league team up site. It's still running (with a new season starting up very soon) if anyone is interested in joining.

lmao yo Hutch remember playing 2k9 Team Up mode online?

• Like 1

What if the guy claiming hes in the top 200 just takes a picture of his record? that should show whether or not he's decent. He might not still be in the top 200 today but if he was in the top 200 at one point he should still have a good record.

because all he can post is an awful record

I kinda want to rent Madden 12 for some reason

:lol: Hell yeah man! To be completely honest, I have been playing 2k11 Crew Games non-stop the past week or so. :lol:

Dude I remember MainEvent would get so mad, because I'd start goofing around making silly plays lmao

I also remember we could literally push a player down the court.

:lol: Crazy times man. You should go pick up 2k11 and run some crew games with me.

And when you rent Madden, hit me up and we can play some team up.

I would but I don't have a 360 right now. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NHL and Fifa>>>>.

I like Madden, but after you play some NHL and Fifa, you realize how much better made those two games are.

Yes FIFA 12 is an amamzing sports game. It's FIFA the only sports game to have 360 degress total control of your player that you control? I do not know anything about NHL but if you say it's as good as FIFA then maybe. But I think FIFA got that 360 shit back in FIFA 10.