Madden 13

htownborn

Has anyone seen any of the the videos yet. The graphics look alot better and the gameplay looks smoother. It seems like the game is kind of based of off CBS Football this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPmGXFnh5-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4UWyNmf3OI

Edited by htownborn

Didn't really get into Madden 12(I liked it, but Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 made it a non factor), but will definitely be checking it out.

I'll smack iMan around with the Eagles

Prodigy is awful lol, I want to see improvements in online franchise, all I care about

Didn't be beat you lol, and you were trying to nano his ass all game? I guarantee he would whoop any one of you if you played him, if you guys have the balls then step up.

As for the game, the commentary is shit as always. The graphics look a little better but nothing special. I'll probably buy the game the week that it comes out, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Didn't be beat you lol, and you were trying to nano his ass all game? I guarantee he would whoop any one of you if you played him, if you guys have the balls then step up.

Isn't it illegal to ride your own brother's dick? Or just frowned upon?

I bought Madden 12 the day it came out, liked it for about a week and have rarely played it since. I kind of like association mode, but thats about it. I have never bought a NCAA game before because i'm not into college football, but the quality of those games are so much better I might go with NCAA 13 instead this year. This game doesn't even look any better. They've wasted all their time putting in stupid shit like the Cruz salsa dance (not that thats not cool, but when the game needs so much work they shouldn't be worrying about TD celebrations).

Lol how about you guys just check out my record and see for yourself...gamertag is KillaInstinct23. No need to get butthurt though, I'll rape any of you fools. I'm the ONLY player in the Top 200 who doesn't do any nano bullshit like gayfish. Also it's funny how I beat you Fish and you still think Im awful, ohhhh I forgot you left near the end of the game to go get McDonalds and let your sister play lmaooo. Weakest excuse ever....you are super wack gayfish.

And ECN I remember playing you and I honestly don't know who won. You probably sucked and I raped you most likely. As far as DBF goes...LMAO he is the WORST. You can gtfooo if u think he beat me. He threw 5 ints a game with Cutler. All you don't stand a chance so stfu. Top 200 in da building!!!!

Edited by Make It Naaaashty