If the Nets land the first pick in the draft...

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Assuming the Nets land that pick, would you trade Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for the pick and fillers (if you're the Magic GM)?

For the Nets, it locks up Deron Williams, that's for sure.

Yeah if I were either team I'd probably take that deal.

Still don't know if DWill will stay though, even with Dwight.

His preference is Brooklyn. If we land Dwight or the number one pick, we know for sure he's staying.

Orlando does it for sure but I wouldn't be so quick to trade Anthony Davis if I'm the Nets.

#1 and Lopez is fair IMo

The first overall pick alone for Dwight is more than fair. Why would the Nets include Brook Lopez as well?

His preference is Brooklyn. If we land Dwight or the number one pick, we know for sure he's staying.

Not to nitpick but do we really know his preference? His preference seems to be the best place possible. If his preference was Brooklyn they could certainly sell him on $120 mil G Wall, Lopez, and Brooks.

• Like 1

Not to nitpick but do we really know his preference? His preference seems to be the best place possible. If his preference was Brooklyn they could certainly sell him on $120 mil G Wall, Lopez, and Brooks.

Sam Amick's article from earlier today said his preference is Brooklyn. Deron also said it himself: 90% chance I stay, just surround me with talent. In other words, he's making a basketball decision, but he would most like for the team with the best basketball situation to be the Nets.

Sam Amick's article from earlier today said his preference is Brooklyn. Deron also said it himself: 90% chance I stay, just surround me with talent. In other words, he's making a basketball decision, but he would most like for the team with the best basketball situation to be the Nets.

Actions speak louder than words...

if he really wanted to be in Brooklyn, he'd [expletive]ing sign a contract right now :lol:

biggest rig job would be if the Hornets got the first pick btw

"Surround me with talent" = I'll sign first then hope you make moves?

Edited by Universe

• 3 weeks later...