GM1: Miami at Oklahoma City

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This can go either way, after watching this Heat team all year, I don't know enough to determine how we will play in this series. We are very inconsistent, but if we can get at least one role player involved along with Wade, Bosh and Lebron we have a chance. Battier was big in game 7 and I hope it continues. I hope we use Joel Anthony more in this series because he is a great defender and has actually somewhat improved on offense.

If Westbrook plays this entire series like he played the last half of the Spurs series, I like OKC's chances

I agree. He needs to be more of a playmaker, and less of a scorer. That's when the Thunder are at their best.

The Thunder are just playing far better team basketball right now. I see this series going a maximum of six games.

• Owner

I keep thinking back to one thing: Durant and Thabo are FAR better on the defensive end than Pierce and Allen.

Durant doesn't play defense for an entire game, but this is also the NBA Finals.

Bias included, I'm picking the Thunder. If I do my best to set bias aside, I'm still picking the Thunder. I know LeBron is incredible right now, but I don't trust in Wade to get it done, Bosh will have Ibaka stuck on him (more than likely), and the Thunder have the athleticism and the lasting stamina to close out on shooters AND get back on transition, to where they can control the tempo much better than the Celtics can.

Whatever the result is, this series is going to [expletive]ing unreal.

I would have rooted for the Thunder if the series started a month back, but I've jumped on the Lebron bandwagon these past couple of weeks. Love his demeanor and play...I think its time he wins his first ring.

I would have rooted for the Thunder if the series started a month back, but I've jumped on the Lebron bandwagon these past couple of weeks. Love his demeanor and play...I think its time he wins his first ring.

Yup this sums it up. I'm tired of all the LeBron haters and really hope he gets a ring. Even though I expect the Thunder to win, I'll be rooting for the Heat.

Thunder got this.. yes I am being baised and a homer lol, but the way they did my Mavs, the way the did the Lakers and San Antiono.. I got them taking this in 7. Although it will make my skin crawl to see Fisher's flopping ass to get another ring, I am rooting hard for the Thunder

Yup this sums it up. I'm tired of all the LeBron haters and really hope he gets a ring. Even though I expect the Thunder to win, I'll be rooting for the Heat.

This is honestly one of the biggest cop outs. Either way you'll say you're okay with a result. Rooting for one team and expecting the other to win.

This is honestly one of the biggest cop outs. Either way you'll say you're okay with a result. Rooting for one team and expecting the other to win.

I want the Heat to win, I never said I want the Thunder to win. I just said that I think OKC is the better team and I expect them to win.

I just want that feeling of winning the title again, I am not in the NBA, but it brings such a good feeling to the city. When we lost last year, everyone was all depressed and whiny, don't want to go through that again.

Huh? Lol.

I would love to see OKC win. I like the way they play, and Durant is one of my favorite players in the league. I don't think they're going to take the series though...

It's like saying Miami vs. the Knicks...I want the Knicks to win obviously, but I'm expecting Miami to win the series. How is that a cop out? It's called being realistic.

Would you consider Miami the underdog here? Seems most people feel OKC is going to thrash us because of their big men.

I think it's a toss-up really. Either team has the talent to take it, in my opinion. If I had to pick a favorite though I'd probably have to go with Miami simply because of their "Big 3" and the media hype.

This could very well be the start of many championships for LeBron James, who will go down as the G.O.A.T. because he carries his team, and doesn't have to be carried like some other prima donna years ago.

Paul Pierce?