GM1: Miami at Oklahoma City

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fisher wasn't the main focus of his team though, so in this case, I will leave out Haslem and say Lebron and Wade have more experience than Durant and company.

Perkins was the reason the Celtics didn't win in 2010

Bosh is going to need to be utilized this series. Keeping Ibaka away from the rim will help Miami a lot. I think Wade is going to need to lock down and try and be a bit of a role player of sorts this series, taking turns guarding RW and Harden and working to shut them down. If Miami is going to win Wade is going to have to commit defensively, and not worry a ton about getting his on offense.

Edited by Check my Stats
  • Like 1

The Heat really need to take game 1. All the pressure will fall on a young OKC in that spot and they may come out tight in game 2 so a game 1 win is a MUST for us IMO.

Lol, Game 1 isn't a must win. It's on the road. You obviously would like to get a split (it'd be hard to come back down 2-0), but the series is far from over.

If we win both games on the road, I would be absolutely thrilled. I highly doubt we can pull that off, but if Lebron is truly hungry for this ring, he will carry us to at least be within reach in the final minutes.

This would be a good lineup for OKC to use throughout the game

Westbrook

Harden

Sefolosha

Durant

Ibaka/Perkins

Durant is tall enough to guard Bosh, Sefolosha can stay with Lebron so Durant can be more effective on offense.

Westbrook

Harden

Sefolosha

Durant

Ibaka/Perkins

Durant is tall enough to guard Bosh, Sefolosha can stay with Lebron so Durant can be more effective on offense.

Miami's line up

Chalmers

Wade

Battier

LeBron

Bosh

Should be a fun series

A couple of keys to this series:

LeBron: he needs to have another superhuman series like he did against Boston in the ECF. Let's hope he doesn't get fatigued chasing Durant around like he did last year with Jason Terry.

OKC turnovers: They have been good so far in the playoffs, but they were facing teams that aren't particularly good at forcing turnovers. We all know Miami's M.O; force turnovers and get on the break.

Wade has to be on top of his game offensively. Not to discredit Rondo, but Wade's job was a helluva lot easier covering him because he was able to sag off. Westbrook and Harden are complete polar opposites to Rondo.

I think I voted Heat in 7 in the poll, but I'm changing it to Heat in 6.

Westbrook

Harden

Sefolosha

Durant

Ibaka/Perkins

If OKC goes small they will lose.

Bosh isnt starting, I heard he will continue to come off the bench

I wasn't naming starters I was naming the line-up for the 4th, as was he, Harden and Bosh will prolly both come off the bench.

Thunderup is 6 :)

I like how Westbrook's game changed in that Spurs series, if he keeps playing like that, OKC going to win..

This is a dream come true...Battier and Chalmers are playing well in the same game, and so is Haslem. No way we lose if we continue this, but I fully expect OKC to make a run anytime now.