GM1: Miami at Oklahoma City

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ECN...your hate for Wade is just getting annoying now. We get that you don't like him, stop with the same old posts every damn time.

What does Paul Pierce have to do with this thread? Nothing. Is he on the Heat or Thunder? Nope.

He was mentioned for no reason at all, and Wade was not even the player I was talking about. The player I was talking about was carried by Pippen, Rodman etc.

Why don't you make yourself useful and play some cricket and program some computer's boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? (Talk about repetitive).

Edited by EastCoastNiner

What does Paul Pierce have to do with this thread? Nothing. Is he on the Heat or Thunder? Nope.

He was mentioned for no reason at all, and Wade was not even the player I was talking about. The player I was talking about was carried by Pippen, Rodman etc.

Why don't you make yourself useful and play some cricket and program some computer's boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? (Talk

about repetitive).

I don't give a shit if you weren't talking about Wade right now. You've talked enough bullshit about him before so it doesn't even matter. You notice how I stopped doing that "boi" shit a long time ago? You should stop with your nonsense about Wade too.

No need to get butthurt btw lmfao. Don't get ya panties in a bunch woman.

• Owner

I actually agree that LeBron is practically carrying the team right now...but without those big second halves by Wade, and Bosh's ability to pull Garnett out of the paint and make it much easier for LeBron, Wade and even Chalmers to get into the lane...Boston would be in the Finals.

• Like 1

I don't give a shit if you weren't talking about Wade right now. You've talked enough bullshit about him before so it doesn't even matter. You notice how I stopped doing that "boi" shit a long time ago? You should stop with your nonsense about Wade too.

No need to get butthurt btw lmfao. Don't get ya panties in a bunch woman.

If I wasn't talking about Wade, then why the hell are you mentioning him. Oh, and you've stopped using "boi" a long time ago? If that's true, you sure as hell haven't stopped using "boii" a long time ago.

That's disrespectful right there. Nash is my boy and I don't wanna have to shut him down with CP3. I'll drop 40 with Reggie Evans though, no big deal boii. I shoot his free throws with swagoo.

Lmfao. Don't use my shit boii. I'm finna fade you real quick.

That elbow was World Peace esque...? Idk if I should take you seriously. That elbow didn't even connect and Chalmers was the one who flopped. Idk if you're trying to start shit or just look like an idiot but u gotta stop boii or imma fade you real quick bruhhh.

Lmao don't worry. Parker is going to go off in the 2nd half. Quote me boii.

http://www.spankthellama.com/hashbrowns/main.php/d/13453-1/interdasting+retard+reaction.jpg

Anyways, I'm done arguing with you. All I'm ready to see is the Heat win this series pretty convincingly, with James winning his first ring and Finals MVP. Don't even respond to this post because I'm done arguing about something that started with you claiming something that wasn't true at all. Just get this thread back on track, and let's just enjoy the finals boiiiiiiiii.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

OKC wins in 6. This is a totally different team then what the Heat have faced, Durant can match and beat Lebron point for point. They can control the paint and have perimeter defenders that will make it very tough on Wade and Lebron to get to the rim. The biggest thing for the Thunder is keeping Lebron and Wade out of the paint. They are fast enough to stay with them in transition, if they can can make them shoot jumpers in half court sets Miami has no chance. OKC can win even if they shoot jumpers all game because they will get their share of fastbreak points as well. But the difference is Miami has no interior defense, and they can only use Battier on either Durant or Harden. Lebron and Wade are gonna have to guard someone and between that and carrying the load offensively they are gonna be gassed by the 4th quarter.

I like the idea of using Battier at the 4 because it will draw Ibaka or Perkins out of the lane.

Thunder would just play small in that case because the Heat would lose Bosh. They could have YNB/Sef/Harden/Durant/Perk out there

This could very well be the start of many championships for LeBron James, who will go down as the G.O.A.T. because he carries his team, and doesn't have to be carried like some other prima donna years ago.

Please, stop. :lol:

Damn, a lot of the votes are pretty damn close.

The votes aren't public, so who is everyone picking for the series, and in how many games?

Heat.

Seven.

Four. This is huge, and people will remember this when looking back at his career. It's about time he gets it done.

This is the 3rd finals appearance for Wade, Haslem and Lebron. I would think they have way more experience in this moment than anyone on the Thunder roster, don't know if it matters at all, but it has to count for something.

Edited by SRV

This is the 3rd finals appearance for Wade, Haslem and Lebron. I would think they have way more experience in this moment than anyone on the Thunder roster, don't know if it matters at all, but it has to count for something.

Fisher begs to differ with more rings than all of them combined

Want to see the Heat win, but honestly I couldn't care either way since both these teams will face off plenty in future finals. I just hope we get a classic finals. Expect a big series from LeBron, hope he comes in with that same focus and desire he showed the last 2 games. This is an entirely new LeBron James. Honestly this series will probably come down to LeBron and Durant, because these teams are pretty evenly matched otherwise. Its time for LBJ to take that ring, maybe he's finally realized it isn't going to be handed to him

I expect this to be a chippy series, lots of flopping and lots of talking on the court. Should be fun.

Fisher wasn't the main focus of his team though, so in this case, I will leave out Haslem and say Lebron and Wade have more experience than Durant and company.

Experience is somewhat overrated IMO. I think it can actually work in the Thunder's favor if LeBron struggles in the first few games of the series...

If Westbrook and Harden keep playing like they have with their playmaking and big shots, I don't think the Heat have a chance. Ibaka and Perk will dominate the paint throughout the series. LeBron and Wade are gonna have to go ballistic to win thi series which I don't see happening.

I got the Thuder winning the series in 5. Hope I'm wrong though.