Punk Kids Make Old Lady Cry On School Bus

If this is real, we should have a public execution of these little punks. Some of the stuff they are saying is straight up AWFUL!

Female kid: (puts yearbook in front of lady) "Oh look at this. You want this? Too bad." (pulls yearbook away)

Lady: (tries to grab yearbook)

Male kid: "Your reflexes are so ****in slow you freakin fatass."

Other kid: "You have reflexes like an elephant."

Female kid: "Maybe she is an elephant."

Male kid: "She probably sweat from that."

Female kid: "I don't want her to freakin touch my yearbook, she's probably gonna get her freakin sweat all over it. She probably gonna get grease stains all over it. She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next."

Male kid: "I'm gonna freakin egg your house. Your house is probably ****."

Female kid: "She probably lives in a ****in trailer."

Female kid: "What's your address so I can ****in piss all over your door."

Male kid: "Karen. Karen. Karen. You fatass."

Old lady: "What are we doin?"

Female kid: "Your mom. Oh wait she's dead. Kinda like you in a few years you old ass. She's gonna ****in die of diabetes cause she's so damn fat."

Old lady: (pulls out her handbag and waves a keychain at kids)

Female kid: "How bout I bring my knife and freakin cut you? If I stabbed you in the stomach, my knife would go through you like butter cause it's all ****in lard."

Other kid: "If I cut you, the value meal's gonna be comin out like McDonalds."

Female kid: "It's gonna be ****in Big Macs flyin out of your stomach. Fatass."

Male kid: "Karen, what does your purse say?"

Old Lady: (referencing her handbag) "I try to live by some of these words. I try, and it's really hard."

Female kid: "Is the word 'fat' on there, because that's what you live by."

Lady: "Live with integrity."

Other kid: (mockingly) "Live with integrity."

Female kid: "Oh my god, that purse is going to break off your wrist because your ****in flab is covering it up."

Lady: "Be remarkable."

Female kid: "You already are remarkable by taking up the whole entire seat. Fatass."

Other Kid: "Why are you looking at me like that? You wanna rape me?"

Lady: "I know where all you guys live."

Female kid: "Come to my ****in house and I'll beat your ass."

Other kid: "I'll ****in tell my pitbull to eat yo fatass."

Lady: "I'll send you all thank you cards for being so nice."

Male kid: "I'll send you a donut, fatass."

Female kid: "I'll send you a ****in McDonalds coupons. It'll be 2 cents off, so you can pay your rent with that 2 cents."

Female kid: (referring to lady's purse) "You probably got that from Dollar Tree. Or a ****in Family Dollar, but you don't have a ****in family cause they all killed themselves because they didn't wanna be near you."

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Saw this earlier on Reddit, the kids need to have the shit whipped out of them and their parents need to have their tubes forever tied. Horrible, horrible [expletive]ing brats who deserve a big time reality check, and obviously have no guidance whatsoever from their parents.

I feel disgusted looking at this now, as an adult, but I can say with the utmost confidence that it would have disgusted me just as much as a child their age. I wish I could slap the [expletive]ing shit out of each of them.

• Like 1

LOL WTF smh. Kids do this kinda stuff!!! man back when i was in school only other peers got picked on not adults!!!

i was kinda thinkin the same thing...lady needs to be so much stronger than that.

and i couldnt help but notice that shes a bus monitor. although im not aware of her liabilities, im can almost be sure that shes been trained by the school district to handle disruptive kids. how about separating them? and channel that inner cranky old ladyness!!! haha.

Edited by misterx

i was kinda thinkin the same thing...lady needs to be so much stronger than that.

and i couldnt help but notice that shes a bus monitor. although im not aware of her liabilities, im can almost be sure that shes been trained by the school district to handle disruptive kids. how about separating them? and channel that inner cranky old ladyness!!! haha.

when it's like five on one it's hard to do much, especially on the bus...

i just don't understand what kids would get out of this anyway..like it isn't fun picking on some 70 year old woman lol

There's no much she can do. She showed ultimate restraint by not yelling at them and trying to not comment back to them.

In one of the other videos, she did have one of the kids move, but this isn't a situation to blame the victim.

I'm not sure how she can be blamed when the kids are saying how she will be dead soon, how her mother is dead already, and that they'll cut her open. I hope these kids have a miserable existence the rest of their lives.

She probably didn't want to escalate the situation to where she's fighting back and the kids end up getting violent, because I'd absolutely believe kids with no morals like them would hit an old woman.

They were already grabbing her and shit, so I wouldn't doubt they'd hit her.

Apparently there has been more than $6,000 raised to send her on a vacation, and the police are getting involved. Some of the kids that are thought to be involved are saying it's "wasn't me" on Facebook.

One other thing I'll say is that people can't keep blaming the parents. You only have so much control as a parent. You could be an amazing parent and try and teach your kids how to act properly, but when the kids are with other kids their age, all of that often goes out the window.

These kids are screwed.

All the kids actually involved deleted their facebook and reddit accounts. I hope that means they got the shit scared out of them by some of the messages people sent them. I love how the schools phone number and principals email addresses are on there too. They are going to get whats coming to them.

Saw this earlier on Reddit, the kids need to have the shit whipped out of them and their parents need to have their tubes forever tied. Horrible, horrible [expletive]ing brats who deserve a big time reality check, and obviously have no guidance whatsoever from their parents.

I feel disgusted looking at this now, as an adult, but I can say with the utmost confidence that it would have disgusted me just as much as a child their age. I wish I could slap the [expletive]ing shit out of each of them.

Yeah pretty much summarizes my feelings, it's so frustrating to have to watch that and think, "oh man why couldn't I have been there to smack the shit out of each and every one of them" smh man..