Ray Allen interested in joining Heat

trutrojan8

Really don't see the fit. Ray Allen is the last thing Miami needs. Battier and Chalmers proved these playoffs they are more than reliable enough as spot up shooters. Better off turning their attention to bigs, obviously.

Ray Allen actually fits perfectly. He can catch and shoot on the move while all our shooter are stand still shooters and lets be honest, he's a way better shooter than any of our guys.

Bosh is going to be our center moving forward which I'm ok with since we just won a title with it. I think we'll draft a big though.

Eddy Curry brings y'all a ring and you're already looking to replace him. No loyalty in that whole fanbase...

I actually think Curry gets more time next year. This looks like a long term project with him so we'll see where he is at the end of the offseason. I'm sure he'll be playing in the summer league for us.

On ESPN this morning Steven A Smith guaranteed atleast two more championships for the Heat if Ray Allen signs with them. LMAO! The guy jocks the Heat as much as anyone nowadays.

Lol you're such a salty bitch dude. All playoffs long I had to read you're ridiculous shit. Give it a rest already. What do you expect? No one is going to give the team who just won a title love?

Give me Ray Allen, Grant Hill and Draymond Green in the draft and I'll be extremely happy.

Don't you guys not have the full MLE? This would require one of Shuttlesworth or Fila 95 to sign for the veterans min, with the mini MLE going to the other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you guys are a tax team.. not sure either of them will settle for a Bibby contract at their age/talent combo.

Lol you're such a salty bitch dude. All playoffs long I had to read you're ridiculous shit. Give it a rest already. What do you expect? No one is going to give the team who just won a title love?

There is a difference between giving a team credit and riding them as if they just did the impossible. I'm just stating facts, you're the one who takes it the wrong way.

Edited by Simba

Don't you guys not have the full MLE? This would require one of Shuttlesworth or Fila 95 to sign for the veterans min, with the mini MLE going to the other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you guys are a tax team.. not sure either of them will settle for a Bibby contract at their age/talent combo.

We have 3 mil to give Ray IIRC.

I think Hill is a possibility for the minimum to have a shot at a ring. Unless he wants to stay in Phoenix and retire there.

Oh shiiii...imagine what happened in game 5 in the Finals, but more consistent.

Could we possibly have Allen, Miller and Battier? Don't know what will happen with Miller, but it seems he wants to keep playing.

Edited by SRV