Report: Camby S&T to Knicks nearing completion

this is a fire extinguisher punching injured amare now, nene was better. Chandler was better than birdman so that evens out

kidd is on his last legs and the ty lawson and billips tandom were >>>

so pretty much the nuggets 2.0

lol wut? if amar'e goes back to being what he was two years ago, which I think he will be somewhat near it because he was playing pretty good under Woodson until he got hurt, then it's nothing like denver. tyson chandler is more valuable than nene and birdman combine. the frontline of carmelo, amar'e, and chandler when all are healthy is still damn good and resembles nothing of denver. a backcourt of jason kidd, jeremy lin, iman shumpert, and jr smith, once again resembles nothing of denver's backcourt...lol

Damn.. Really wanted to see him in Miami. Thought he would be a fantastic fit. Guess he doesn't want to win haha.

To be honest, I always prided myself on being a Knick. I remember all of those rivalries and heated skirmishes (with the Heat) we had back in the day so I couldn’t see myself being a part of that team. Especially coming back here … into the Garden. I didn’t want to be a villain. So this is a great situation for me.