Life After Death?

When you die, you die. Enjoy the life you live, because any 'creator' of a universe 14 billion years old with literally trillions upon trillions of stars, each likely having their own sets of planetary systems, has no interest in having a personal relationship with you.

I believe that death is the same as pre-birth.

What do you remember from before you were born? Nothing. And yet the world still spun.

The same will happen when you die imo.

My point of view EXACTLY.

When you die, you die. Enjoy the life you live, because any 'creator' of a universe 14 billion years old with literally trillions upon trillions of stars, each likely having their own sets of planetary systems, has no interest in having a personal relationship with you.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfpiz20Ld51qc2kz1.gif

damn never thought of it like that

• Like 2

When you die it's pure darkness. You can't do anything, feel anything, all you see is darkness like when your eyes are closed.

Think about it, creeppy shit.

Your brain wouldn't have any electrical activity going on when you're dead, so this claim is scientifically false.

And what if 'He' has? What if life on Earth is only a part of a greater 'lifecycle'? What if we are here to learn something, or to re-do something we've messed up before, in an earlier life/reincarnation? What if we're actually judged for everything we've done (or haven't done on Earth)? Ever thought about that?

And what if 'He' has? What if life on Earth is only a part of a greater 'lifecycle'? What if we are here to learn something, or to re-do something we've messed up before, in an earlier life/reincarnation? What if we're actually judged for everything we've done (or haven't done on Earth)? Ever thought about that?

Why do you feel entitled to all this? Are squirrels judged by their 'creator'? No, quit acting like you're special just because you're human.

Have you ever thought that life has no purpose? Why does there need to be a purpose that everyone is searching for? Why can't we just live the best life you can, and be thankful that you've been given the opportunity to be born a human instead of a mayfly?

Why do you feel entitled to all this? Are squirrels judged by their 'creator'? No, quit acting like you're special just because you're human.

:huh: I never said that I 'felt entitled to anything'. And who's 'acting like he's special just because he's human' here?! :blink: I ain't.

Have you ever thought that life has no purpose?

Yeah, of course I have.

Why does there need to be a purpose that everyone is searching for? Why can't we just live the best life you can, and be thankful that you've been given the opportunity to be born a human instead of a mayfly?

And why not? Maybe there's a reason why you were born a human and not a mayfly.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

^ Alright I didn't mean 'you' as in you personally, more just anyone who believes in God

I see. I respect your opinion, brah... All I'm saying is -- we're here, right? So there might as well be any purpose to it. Maybe, maybe not... One chance in a thousand. Just my .02...

I see. I respect your opinion, brah... All I'm saying is -- we're here, right? So there might as well be any purpose to it. Maybe, maybe not... One chance in a thousand. Just my .02...

If you think there's a 1/1000 chance for life to serve a purpose, then you must also believe there's a 999/1000 chance that life serves no purpose.

Looks like we're on the same page

That was a good album.

It was indeed.

If you think there's a 1/1000 chance for life to serve a purpose, then you must also believe there's a 999/1000 chance that life serves no purpose.

Looks like we're on the same page.

Honestly, it was only an expression. I think there's a bit more than 1/1000 chance for life to serve a purpose.

Not sure if 'we're on the same page but we sure must be on the same chapter.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

This is why I don't understand suicide bombers but I assume that has to do with brainwashing and other stuff but like many people here said, you just gotta live your life. That is also why I don't understand why people believe going to a building every Sunday (other dates for other religions) will prepare you for a better afterlife? Such a morbid thing to do is to try and get on God's good side that so by the time you die (or blow yourself up for some), you have a great spot in heaven.

Edited by Universe

What? Yeah that is def. not a fact, because we have no clue what happens have death and what is even out there outside of out planet. Maybe we know what is outside of our planet but we the public is not getting filled in on whats out there. And about the interest maybe that could be little bit correct but maybe they are just waiting for us to open our minds and not be the sheep we are and be more intuned with the universe and what is happening out there. So yeah they probably just want us to improve and walk for ourselves first before they help us with anything. Just like how a parent cannot walk for the child the child has to walk for it's self first before the parent can teach it more.

What? Yeah that is def. not a fact, because we have no clue what happens have death and what is even out there outside of out planet. Maybe we know what is outside of our planet but we the public is not getting filled in on whats out there. And about the interest maybe that could be little bit correct but maybe they are just waiting for us to open our minds and not be the sheep we are and be more intuned with the universe and what is happening out there. So yeah they probably just want us to improve and walk for ourselves first before they help us with anything. Just like how a parent cannot walk for the child the child has to walk for it's self first before the parent can teach it more.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not.

And I'm an astronomy minor, and the public has plenty of information about what's outside our own solar system.

(...) maybe they are just waiting for us to open our minds and not be the sheep we are and be more intuned with the universe and what is happening out there. So yeah they probably just want us to improve and walk for ourselves first before they help us with anything. Just like how a parent cannot walk for the child the child has to walk for it's self first before the parent can teach it more.

Feelin' that!

Have you ever thought that life has no purpose? Why does there need to be a purpose that everyone is searching for? Why can't we just live the best life you can, and be thankful that you've been given the opportunity to be born a human instead of a mayfly?

Bro a squirrel has not self-conscious, it is unaware of a creator it is unaware of the universe. And I can tell you have no clue about energy (chakra) these chakra's run through your body and they are connected to you spirit and this energy is connected to the universe (cosmos) then these energies are connected to God because God is what made you and all of this. Just like the Earth has a magnetic field of energy and Earth also has other energies. So the Earth is a Karma that is where the term comes from what goes around comes back. Earth can sense your energy and it can sense it if its positive or negative. So it feels your self-conscious, sub-conscious, concious and so on. Damn there is way more for me to say but it cannot be summarized in 10 minutes.

The bottom line just like a star, (which you even talked about up there) has a purpose in life, well my friend so do we. And thounds of years ago our first people were amazing humans when it came to mind, strenght, spirituality. One human was so powerful that there was no need for government for us to support and look to for help, this is just one human, but there was millions of our people like this, that is why Lemuria and Atlantis were so great civilizations. And their past history echo's through earth to this day.

Humans were so great at one point your mind cannot even imagine. But I'll tell you this and I say this to everyone on here and in person too, meditation is just an amazing thing that you cannot even put in words brings you closer to the universe and improve your energies (chakra) and there is so much to it then just that. And word note when I say brings you closer to the universe it brings you closer to God as well.

But our 3 big religons do not focus on this because they know we are sheep so they want to make interest off us by being a slave at work or by pouring in money in to there fundations.

Except these days children are being told at a young age God is great, believe in him.. look he has a playground at the church!

Bro a squirrel has not self-conscious, it is unaware of a creator it is unaware of the universe. And I can tell you have no clue about energy (chakra) these chakra's run through your body and they are connected to you spirit and this energy is connected to the universe (cosmos) then these energies are connected to God because God is what made you and all of this. Just like the Earth has a magnetic field of energy and Earth also has other energies. So the Earth is a Karma that is where the term comes from what goes around comes back. Earth can sense your energy and it can sense it if its positive or negative. So it feels your self-conscious, sub-conscious, concious and so on. Damn there is way more for me to say but it cannot be summarized in 10 minutes.

The bottom line just like a star, (which you even talked about up there) has a purpose in life, well my friend so do we. And thounds of years ago our first people were amazing humans when it came to mind, strenght, spirituality. One human was so powerful that there was no need for government for us to support and look to for help, this is just one human, but there was millions of our people like this, that is why Lemuria and Atlantis were so great civilizations. And their past history echo's through earth to this day.

Humans were so great at one point your mind cannot even imagine. But I'll tell you this and I say this to everyone on here and in person too, meditation is just an amazing thing that you cannot even put in words brings you closer to the universe and improve your energies (chakra) and there is so much to it then just that. And word note when I say brings you closer to the universe it brings you closer to God as well.

But our 3 big religons do not focus on this because they know we are sheep so they want to make interest off us by being a slave at work or by pouring in money in to there fundations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

You speak of this "chakra" like it's a scientific fact. While it's just a philosophy, using this as your argument is just as good as "God is real because it says so in the bible."