Life After Death?

My post was not questioning gravity whatsoever, so I suggest you read that post again. I am asking where the dust and stars magically come from.

In regards to my comment about gravity, I'm saying you having evidence that gravity exists doesn't mean anything when trying to figure out how the universe was created because everything had to come from somewhere. It's a question that will never be answered.

t

My argument for that is the "theory" of the big bang is just as accurate as the "theory" of gravity is for how the universe started. Theory being as accurate as we know based on the findings of scientists of many fields. If there were any problems with the theory that we know of today, we would change it. If something comes up in 100 years that changes the way scientists believe the universe started, then it would change.

My personal belief is I'm going to trust the guys studying their respective fields for 40 hours a week, using the most up to date scientific devices that we have, to come up with an idea for how the universe started than a book of tales that seem unrealistic (talking snake, talking bush, talking donkey) and laughable to me during today's standard of how creationists believe the universe came to be.

Your opinion might be different, but I still respect it.

At the end of the day, if there's on thing I don't think I will ever be convinced about, it's how the world became to be because I will always question how something can exist without coming from something else....that existed. I just won't understand how something can come from nothing.

It just hurts my head to think about.

At the end of the day, if there's on thing I don't think I will ever be convinced about, it's how the world became to be because I will always question how something can exist without coming from something else....that existed. I just won't understand how something can come from nothing.

It just hurts my head to think about.

So what was there before god? If time is on an infinite scale, there had to have been something before god?

So what was there before god? If time is on an infinite scale, there had to have been something before god?

Was kind of thinking the same thing with his post, but I never understood arguing on a topic like this Or even 'debating.'

no one ever changes their opinion

I said earlier that I have no clue. I just don't know how anything happened, but I do believe that there is a higher power. I don't know why or how, but I just choose to believe there is. You may think it's blind thinking, but I do think there is a higher power. I don't base all of my opinions or even many of my opinions on religion. I think many people use religion to try and explain things when it makes zero sense, and people like to hide behind religion. I just don't know.

• Like 1

It's a physical law that has always and should always remain constant. If you truly want to know these answers you should research it yourselves, A professor will be able to explain it better than a sophomore who's minoring in it can explain it.

It's a physical law that has always and should always remain constant. If you truly want to know these answers you should research it yourselves, A professor will be able to explain it better than a sophomore who's minoring in it can explain it.

TT we cannot do our own research and if we ask the professor he will just say, came from the big bang that's it. I'm quite aware of gravity, energy that it is here every second but I want to know it's main source "Who made it" or "How was it made".

I hope you understand me, because for the past page in half you haven't been really understanding my question.

TT we cannot do our own research and if we ask the professor he will just say, came from the big bang that's it. I'm quite aware of gravity, energy that it is here every second but I want to know it's main source "Who made it" or "How was it made".

I hope you understand me, because for the past page in half you haven't been really understanding my question.

It's not something that was "made" but a universal law. Gravity is a physical force that's a result of astronomically sized objects' interactions with each other. It's not something that's made, it's something that happens.

It's not something that was "made" but a universal law. Gravity is a physical force that's a result of astronomically sized objects' interactions with each other. It's not something that's made, it's something that happens.

If it's a universal law then there was a creator behind the making of the law, understand?

If it's a universal law then there was a creator behind the making of the law, understand?

Yes, scientists.

A scientific law is a statement based on repeated experimental observation that describes some aspect of the world. A scientific law always applies under the same conditions, and implies that there is a causal relationship involving its elements.

Yea that is what scientists say but what my asking is the origin of gravity.

The origin of gravity starts when two large masses come close enough that their gravitational fields interact with one another

I've reworded that sentence many times trying to explain that it doesn't just "come" from something. Reread iMan's quote on what a scientific law is.

The origin of gravity starts when two large masses come close enough that their gravitational fields interact with one another

I've reworded that sentence many times trying to explain that it doesn't just "come" from something. Reread iMan's quote on what a scientific law is.

Yea I don't think it's that simple because if it was we would be making gravity/anti-gravity understand?

Yea I don't think it's that simple because if it was we would be making gravity/anti-gravity understand?

lmao gravity isn't something you can just produce. Don't ask me if I understand your questions that don't even make sense.

Edited by trutrojan8

lmao gravity isn't something you can just produce. Don't ask me if I understand your questions that don't even make sense.

LmFaO don't you think I know that? LMFAOHnakllaha haha?

But if you(as in general) already have the formula why not make it produce? There has to be something then stopping you from doing that. Explain.

LmFaO don't you think I know that? LMFAOHnakllaha haha?

But if you(as in general) already have the formula why not make it produce? There has to be something then stopping you from doing that. Explain.

Read the site iMan linked you to.. the information is there, you're just choosing to be ignorant if you don't educate yourself on the topic you seem to care so much about.

It makes perfect sense because you gave me an answer that it couldn't be produced. So you see you did understand the question I was asking. LOL I'm good when it comes to psychology. And I'm only give you 2% of my skill on how the mind works. So you don't tell me a silly thing like don't ask me a question that doesn't make sense, please.

http://www.gravityms.com/

Good read, enjoy

Well it started off as a good read but when I ran in to the Superstring Theory then it was over haha. They are trying to say they THINK they know what something is smaller then an atom and it's little tiny strings that vibrate! Come one now they cannot see an atom but to see something a million times smaller then an atom! GTFO (not you) but you know what I mean? After then atom thing it just get funny from there.

But its a lot easier to read the bible than this hard sciency stuff :blink: can't we just say God did it? It's a lot easier that way...

Well how you think i believe in God is totally wrong. I am not questing any of this stuff and I'm not against any of this stuff. I'm just asking hard questions to challenge this information so if this information does have flaws it could improve to something batter, that's kind of what my job is :) So when you bring up the bible okay it doesn't phase me one bit because it's incorrect and it's has mythical stories, but how you try to understand how the universe works there is more to it then just 1+1 = 2. It's breaks down in to pieces and each piece does something amazing. With out this piece it would never even exist, so that is where our ancient civilizations came in to the picture they had knowledge of this of course, even more knowledge then us how the universe worked. But they even understood the small pieces of the puzzle which we are just trying to understand how the universe works but have no clue about the small pieces to this puzzle of the universe. And I can tell you have no clue even were to being finding information about these what I call "small pieces to the puzzle".

If you found all the answers how the universe works you would still not understand it fully it because you do not understand it deep enough to understand it's small pieces to the puzzle. You are just trying to see the big picture without the small pieces and it will never work. This in bold you will clearly not understand because you do not have deep meaning.

Well how you think i believe in God is totally wrong. I am not questing any of this stuff and I'm not against any of this stuff. I'm just asking hard questions to challenge this information so if this information does have flaws it could improve to something batter, that's kind of what my job is :) So when you bring up the bible okay it doesn't phase me one bit because it's incorrect and it's has mythical stories, but how you try to understand how the universe works there is more to it then just 1+1 = 2. It's breaks down in to pieces and each piece does something amazing. With out this piece it would never even exist, so that is where our ancient civilizations came in to the picture they had knowledge of this of course, even more knowledge then us how the universe worked. But they even understood the small pieces of the puzzle which we are just trying to understand how the universe works but have no clue about the small pieces to this puzzle of the universe. And I can tell you have no clue even were to being finding information about these what I call "small pieces to the puzzle".

If you found all the answers how the universe works you would still not understand it fully it because you do not understand it deep enough to understand it's small pieces to the puzzle. You are just trying to see the big picture without the small pieces and it will never work. This in bold you will clearly not understand because you do not have deep meaning.

To the italicized text - if scientists found ANYTHING wrong with their theory of gravity, they would change it. If you think a 21 year old college student with no degree in science knows more than the guys in lab coats physically testing out their findings, then maybe you should contact a local university near you! However, this is obviously not true. You stopped reading when the material became unfamiliar. I'm not insulting your intelligence when i say this, but maybe the reason you don't understand "basic" concepts is because their full definition requires higher levels of thinking. I don't understand the string theory either, like I said this isn't meant to insult you.

Your next paragraph though makes me laugh.. but do you believe ancient civilizations like the Mayans are right about time ending in 2012?

Edited by trutrojan8