Bold predictions for next season

The Regime

System doesn't work that well for Lin, still is turnover prone and since teams know how to defend him he'll be ass offensively.

Disagree completely. Houston's system should be fine for Lin. I think he can play well in pretty much any system where he's considered a main guy...when he had to defer to Melo and Stoudemire is when his game dropped a lot. When he isn't deferring to the superstars, Lin makes everyone around him better. The turnovers will still be there, something you'll have to live with, and I'm sure he'll be one of the tops in the league in that statistical category. But basic PnR and drive and kick is where Lin thrives, and I'm sure he can do that for Houston.

I guess it depends what you consider underachieving? Is 16ppg and 7apg underahieving? If so, then I'd say he will underachieve. I don't see him playing better than 16/7...but I think that is very realistic.

I'm still upset actually that Lin won't be playing for the Knicks next year man, he's still a good player, I don't care if he's not in MDA's system or the "league has figured him out." He's still a good player, and he proved that...it wasn't 5 games...it was like 30 games he proved that over he can play effectively in the league.

Edited by JYD

Who says LeBron wont pull a Dirk and slack off thinking, "[expletive] it, I got my ring" and be a total asshat next season?

I don't see it happening. Dirk was never compared to Jordan, Magic, Kobe, etc. It is hard to imagine that Lebron is satisfied with one ring.

• 2 months later...