Bold predictions for next season

The Regime

1) Jonas Valanciunas has a better rookie year over the Brow

2) Kawhi Leonard is Spurs 2nd leading scorer, makes an all defensive team.

3) Chicago misses playoffs

4) Miami won't repeat

5) Dallas misses playoffs

Boston and Brooklyn are both better and more well constructed teams that the Knicks right now and Indy is probably better than them as well.

I'd have to strongly disagree with Brooklyn. With Dwight, I'd say they are better...without Dwight? Don't see it...not yet. Lopez/Humphries/Wallace/Johnson/Williams is not better than Chandler/Stoudemire/Anthony/Brewer/Kidd(orFelton, whatever)... Boston? Maybe. If Avery Bradley comes back and turns out as good as people act like he'll be, I'd have to say you got me there...and with Pierce, Garnett, and Doc's track record, I'll concede that Boston is probably still better despite the loss of Allen (who was looking old, anyway).

Indiana might be more consistent...but if we ever played them in a series, I love our chances.

1. Can't really call anyone a bust in their rookie season, but I'll go ahead and say Dion Waiters massively under performs. Didn't like him as a prospect coming into the draft, and him being a top 5 pick is laughable.

2. Jeff Teague wins most improved player of the year.

3. Chicago Bulls miss the playoffs

4. Rick Adelman wins coach of the year.

I'll post some more when I think of them.

I've got a couple more

6. Nash has best statistical season since 06-07

7. Durant leads league in scoring with the next closest being 3 PPG below him

8. Anthony Davis will get a triple double (points, rebounds, blocks)

9. Knicks get swept first round in the playoffs

10. Austin Rivers averages more TO's than assists

Why would you say something like about anyone, let alone someone on your favorite team? I swear some of the shit you say is beyond retarded.

Stop insulting Shaliq, he is just showing what his puny little brain tells him.

But my predictions.

Motiejunas averages 10 ppg and 6 rpg.

Phoenix Suns make the playoffs

ROY is Valanciunas

Raptors get to the 2nd round

Patrick Patterson wins most improved.

Why would you say something like about anyone, let alone someone on your favorite team?

Because of his... (flopping) style of play. My prediction is actually pretty realistic (much more than some others posted here).

I swear some of the shit you say is beyond retarded.

If you stop for a minute, and actually think about it... you'll see nothing I say is 'beyond retarded'.

EDIT:

You know what.. you're accusing me of sayng 'shit' that's 'beyond retarded'... Ok, WHICH OF MY POSTS ARE 'beyond retarded'?? Give me some examples!!

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Lin averaging 25 for a full season is highly unlikely, 20 and 8 sounds a lot more realistic. You're basically saying he's an all-star if he comes anywhere near those numbers.

As for Asik, there's just no way that he puts up double digit points with little to no offensive game. He'll be lucky to average 8 ppg for a full season.

Its a bold prediction. Lin has a chance to be an allstar seeing that he will get more than enough touches along with a green light to shoot. and you really dont need an offensive game to score 12pph a game, you need PT and a few looks. In Chicago Asik was only playing 14 minutes a game, in Houston he will get 30 plus easy. Trust me when i say 12 & 12 is very much a possibility.

1. Lakers will finish the regular season as the #1 seed in the West.

2. Kobe wins the scoring title.

3. Miami gets upset in the playoffs, and someone other than the Celtics or Heat represents the East in the Finals.

4. The Warriors and T Wolves both make the playoffs, and one of them advances past the first round.

5. Bulls finish the regular season top 3 in the East.

Also so your saying the Asik cant score 12 a game but Kobe will score 30+ now with a ball dominate pg next to him? humm interesting. :lol:

Its a bold prediction. Lin has a chance to be an allstar seeing that he will get more than enough touches along with a green light to shoot. and you really dont need an offensive game to score 12pph a game, you need PT and a few looks. In Chicago Asik was only playing 14 minutes a game, in Houston he will get 30 plus easy. Trust me when i say 12 & 12 is very much a possibility.

Also so your saying the Asik cant score 12 a game but Kobe will score 30+ now with a ball dominate pg next to him? humm interesting. :lol:

Who said anything about Kobe scoring 30+?

Kobe could easily average 30+ this season. Playing with a point guard like Nash isnt going to make his scoring decrease, if anything it will increase along with his FG % since he doesnt always have to take bail out shots in the last seconds of the shot clock. Also he'll get much more scoring opportunities playing with Nash setting him up.

He'll also get plenty of isolation and pick and roll plays, having Nash on the floor is going to be huge in terms of spacing.

The Wizards make the playoffs as an 8th seed, and loose to the Heat to 7 games.

John Wall drastically improves his jumper and becomes an All Star.

Damian Lillard runs away with the Rookie of the Year race.

Jeremy Lamb has a 40 point game.

Andray Blatche becomes a major contributer on a playoff team.

Kobe Bryant calls out Antawn Jamison for shooting too much.

Javale McGee wins most improved player.

Kevin Durant wins his 1st MVP award.

1. Golden State will make the playoffs.

2. Charlotte will win 20+ games.

3. Heat will win the championship.

4. Lin will average 18 ppg & 7.5 apg w/ less than 3 TO's.

5. Lakers will be the 4th seed heading into the playoffs.

6. Nets will be the #2 seed in the East.

Totally agree, lets get serious LeBron will be in such a chill mode now since he has won a title. He will just be way more confident in his ability's and with Wade and Bosh on his side they will just dominate even more, also with the addition of Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, come on now get outta here Heat will destroy teams from the 3 point land.