ESPN.com Fantasy Football League (Live Draft)

NomarFachix

Post to sign up. 10 teams would be ideal. Standard FFL rules, QB/HB/HB/FLEX/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF. Live draft. No BS. Randomized draft order.

1. iMan

2. Phightins

3. .50

4. Lkr

5. DDD

6. Ballorama

7. CaliCurb

8. Cobb

9. |\/|a!n 3\/3n+

Shãliq is here to save the day! Gimme the league link!

P.S.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll5sp1PlB21qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

Epic post! :rock: Well-deserved +1 given!

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

:huh: WTF? So now I'm not an 'established poster'? And just because I don't spam the NFL section it doesn't mean I'm not a football fan.

FU*K OFF, Kyle!<_<

i don't think you've ever made a football post

if you had the first pick who would you take?

Edited by Lkr

:huh: WTF? So now I'm not an 'established poster'? And just because I don't spam the NFL section it doesn't mean I'm not a football fan.

FU*K OFF, Kyle!<_<

You're an established poster, but you need to be both an established poster and football fan. I haven't conversed football with you a single time, and that's one of my top subforums.

Immature response though.

aaaaaaand that is why kyle didn't let you join the league. you have no idea how it works

Got it confused with the SIM league for a moment (and BTW, I had edited my post - you should've seen it ). I know how it works.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

You're an established poster, but you need to be both an established poster and football fan. I haven't conversed football with you a single time, and that's one of my top subforums.

Immature response though.

We weren't exactly 'best friends' on here. I hadn't conversed anything that much with you till like a month ago.

Got it confused with the SIM league for a moment (and BTW, I had edited my post - you should've seen it ). I know how it works.

if you knew how it works, you would realize that it is more laughable that you edited it to put Von Miller in and you took out Fitz

We weren't exactly 'best friends' on here. I hadn't conversed anything that much with you till like a month ago.

I just went through all of your posts in the NFL forum, there wasn't a substantial one in the lot. Closest was probably a Ricky Williams pot smoking story link.

I'm not being a dick -- I encourage you to learn more and discuss more about the sport. But you're not right for this league right now. Have fun and learn to play the game in the Reno league, I'm sure anyone you ask will give you pointers.

The Reno league is for the beginners. This is more of a league with guys who know football.

BTW. I think we should all put 20 bucks on it. I can hold it for everyone in an account.

The Reno league is for the beginners. This is more of a league with guys who know football.

BTW. I think we should all put 20 bucks on it. I can hold it for everyone in an account.

I'm sure you can :lol:

I'm too poor for that :(