ESPN.com Fantasy Football League (Live Draft)

NomarFachix

Agreed with iMan. No offense to you at all Shaliq, but fantasy football isn't really something you can play if you have little knowledge of the league. I'm going to assume you've never played in a fantasy football league either.

The Reno league is for the beginners. This is more of a league with guys who know football.

BTW. I think we should all put 20 bucks on it. I can hold it for everyone in an account.

I would be up for that, but I'm willing to bet half the league would drop out if we had to put money on it.

The Reno league is for the beginners. This is more of a league with guys who know football.

BTW. I think we should all put 20 bucks on it. I can hold it for everyone in an account.

I guarantee one of us would beat you guys out. 50 you finished 10th last season. :lol:

• Like 1

Took you long enough to reply with a meme. That's standard iMan posts right there.

What do you want me to say? You compared me to Shaliq, which everyone on the forum knows is false. Should I sit and argue this fallacy that you posted? Waste of time. You're trying to burn me because you're upset, and that's cool.. but don't be sad pants when I post a picture pointing it out.

If you want an actual response, post something with actual substance.

Yahoos name isn't as good as espns lol out side of that it's literally nothing.

I personally prefer ESPN's set up, and I only like using one website so that I don't have to go through multiple sites every day throughout the season. Thats why I said i'd join if its ESPN, because I'm already in 3 leagues (including the other OTR league) that are on ESPN.

But what is the difference between ESPN fantasy football and Yahoo's?

I think the interface, look, and feel are just on a different level. The yahoo one looks like you wrote an essay in notepad, and espn is a powerpoint. Horrible analogy but that's all I can think of.

IMO there is better content, look, feel, etc on ESPN. It is my site of choice, and it's not because of a name -_-