The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Better bust you're ass if you play in sports. But then again you live in NV where people sucks at sports (home grown, not recruits). Just sayin, I've noticed the level of athletes here in Idaho compared when I used to live back in PA. East and the South are the 2 best places in America when it comes to home grown athletes. (I consider Texas part of the south)

Bump.

I live like 5 minutes from school, the bus would be much worse....also, [expletive] the bus, its always in my way and I must always drive as fast as I can when I pass it to show how angry I am lol

i live off campus now so this is gonna be a long year of getting to school. hopefully it all works out fine lol

Why? It's true East-coast and the South dominate with homegrown athletes.

the fact that you bumped a post...

east coast is decimated by the actual west coast states(california, oregon, and washington). yes everyone knows the south has the best athletes, but the midwest is also better than the east coast

the fact that you bumped a post...

east coast is decimated by the actual west coast states(california, oregon, and washington). yes everyone knows the south has the best athletes, but the midwest is also better than the east coast

Well I shouldn't have said east coast.

I go with East as in this from Indiana to Main to Virgina and everything in between them. I will draw a map tomorrow or something to show what I mean.

Yeah that's how it goes.

You're lucky to be a junior, Im not looking forward to going to college and having any type of responsibilities lol.

The first year of college is like an extended senior year, but more fun if you have friends around, or just meet new people. You pretty much take easy classes to boost your GPA before the rape comes.

Well I shouldn't have said east coast.

I go with East as in this from Indiana to Main to Virgina and everything in between them. I will draw a map tomorrow or something to show what I mean.

Virginia is the south

Yeah that's how it goes.

You're lucky to be a junior, Im not looking forward to going to college and having any type of responsibilities lol.

Yeah its kind of nice to still have a couple years before I have to take on a whole lot more responsibilities and shit. Although I am still pretty excited to get through highschool and be in college so I have more freedom to do what I want. It will be nice once I can drive and buy my own alcohol legally and stuff like that.

So I'm waiting for my pair of Kobes to come in. Got the 5's on ebay the other day. I wanted a pair of low cuts/. Did a lot of reading before buying (100+ bucks is a lot for me to spend blindly) and everything I've read about the Kobe's makes them out to be awesome. Anyone here got any experience with em? Just curious to see what people think. I could have gone to the store and picked up the new ones (7's?), but it really sounds like the 5's are the best out of all of them. Excited for em to come in.

On another note, how unreal is black friday? I live like 25 mins from the border so I am thinking about going over. I want a TV bad. Nothing gigantic but a solid 40 incher or so. Would going on black friday be worth it? Basically I am just waiting until I see an unreal deal before i buy one, since there really isn't a rush.

Edited by Check my Stats

I started learning how to drive today. Of course the only cars we own are standard so I can't really learn on automatic first. So far it seems hard as [expletive] but if my mom can drive standard i'm pretty sure anyone could.

Met Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf the other night at Mosque.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Abdul-Rauf

A really nice guy. Talked to him for a few minutes and I asked him if I could interview him for a possible future article. He gave me his e-mail so hopefully I can write on him in the near future.

Nice man, post that article if the interview happens. What would your interview be about, any thought?

I started learning how to drive today. Of course the only cars we own are standard so I can't really learn on automatic first. So far it seems hard as [expletive] but if my mom can drive standard i'm pretty sure anyone could.

Exactly good mentality. And keep it up, just like anything with practice you become good, then better. But good job man on your driving.

It feels extremely weird at first, and I sucked balls at driving the entire time I had my restricted. When I started driving by myself, I felt way more comfortable than it does with someone next to you thinking everything you do will lead to a car crash.

Exactly good mentality. And keep it up, just like anything with practice you become good, then better. But good job man on your driving.

Haha thanks. I stalled every time I would hit the brakes because I forgot to press the clutch lol.

It feels extremely weird at first, and I sucked balls at driving the entire time I had my restricted. When I started driving by myself, I felt way more comfortable than it does with someone next to you thinking everything you do will lead to a car crash.

I suck balls right now ahah. I only drove in a parking lot too, haven't tried driving on the road yet.