The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

lol i still haven't learned how to drive. i can't afford car insurance so i can't get a license and i sure as hell can't afford a car, so it isn't really a priority for me.

540270_398243820230875_1421477188_n.jpg

I want to learn how to drive as quick as I can. Probably doesn't mean I'll be driving all the time right away. I don't have a job yet so theres not a chance I'll be able to afford any car expenses yet.

http://i.imgur.com/PEW5l.png

It's a shame that scene's not on YouTube...

PS:

http://i.imgur.com/4jQiH.png

^ Reminds me of Gasol -- it's funny how his first name (pau) means 'penis' here in Brazil. :lol:

And there was this CNN reporter - Pedro Pinto.. :lol: Portuguese's gotta be one of the most retarded languages ever.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

If I have to sit through another politic related advertisement on youtube I will kill someone....its always the same 31 second ad that I can't skip. I had to sit through a 31 second ad to watch a video that was about a minute long.

If I have to sit through another politic related advertisement on youtube I will kill someone....its always the same 31 second ad that I can't skip. I had to sit through a 31 second ad to watch a video that was about a minute long.

i [expletive]ing hate watching them on TV. goddamn pisses me off so much. i wish this shit was illegal. allow commercials that only tell the truth about your own campaign and you can't knock someone else. it makes watching local channels unbearable. i've never seen an ad on youtube though :lol:

>2012

>making the same exact post instead of editing your previous one

Edited by Lkr