The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

• Owner

Lettuce hope Kyle and mods know who to ban

The act is getting tiring...I hope you realize that.

It won't be just one member sent out, either. The site will move on, regardless of who it is, like we have for over seven years now.

I truly am done stepping in and trying to keep guys around, though. It has been the one thing I have done far too much of over the years, and our activity has dipped significantly partially because the newer members don't feel welcome here. They don't have enough time to try and "fit in" before getting ran out the door by veteran members who, quite frankly, feel like this community should disable new registrations so they can all joke around most of the time they are on here.

I've been disappointed with our outlook for a while now...and now, I'm going to pass the ball and watch the staff go to work.

The act is getting tiring...I hope you realize that.

It won't be just one member sent out, either. The site will move on, regardless of who it is, like we have for over seven years now.

I truly am done stepping in and trying to keep guys around, though. It has been the one thing I have done far too much of over the years, and our activity has dipped significantly partially because the newer members don't feel welcome here. They don't have enough time to try and "fit in" before getting ran out the door by veteran members who, quite frankly, feel like this community should disable new registrations so they can all joke around most of the time they are on here.

I've been disappointed with our outlook for a while now...and now, I'm going to pass the ball and watch the staff go to work.

IDK what you see but I see that one member kills everything and makes the forum unpostable, I am sure 90% of others here agree with me.

yeah lol my friend just showed it to me. a ton nicer than their new windows logo, but it just kinda feels weird that they have changed their logo after all this time

Yeah. Introduced on August 23, 2012 to symbolize the "world of digital motion" and Microsoft's "diverse portfolio of products". Source

I still don't understand why ESPN has such a boner for Tebow. Atleast have a boner for one of the better quarterbacks in the NFL, or atleast someone who is a starting QB.

hes popular so you have to focus on him. same reason why the media gives attention to twilight and its actors despite it being an awful movie series with horrid acting

• Like 1

Brandon, also known as Real Deal, realdealbneal, and Smelly Neal, owes us all a public apology for posting misinformation in the form of a false rumor that the Kings are potentially moving to Virginia Beach. He then subtly used his administrator powers to delete the topic and keep his record clean. Abuse of power.