The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Django unchained wraps up a truly fantastic year of cinema, best in recent memory, Avengers, Rises, Argo, Looper, just a few of the best movies to come out this year, and there's so many more I can name, here's to hoping 2013 can deliver, I doubt it though, I can't really think of that many block busters next year side from Ironman 3 and Catching Fire, Superman, Hobbit 2? idk...well there's Gatsby...Wolf on Wallstreet, hm maybe there is hope...

btw Django was my favorite, and I'm not even a Tarantino fan...

Edited by fish7718

Dark knight rises shits on all those movies. GOAT movie.

To me it's #4

I've still yet to see, live of PI, Cloud Atlas, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln, Les Mis, and a couple other, now I only expect 2 of these to get a top crack, but still, def not GOAT movie, not even in the series

Had this weird nightmare how someone had stolen the ALCS logo, turned it into a football one and was using it for his NFL message board. Aaron and Brandon were both going to sue him...

http://i.minus.com/i3nAcAYoP2mZP.gif

anybody love always sunny?

• Like 1

When does the school semester start for you guys?

I'm going to N.C. State and we start January 8th (tomorrow)....shit is wack! Eh. At least our last day of classes is April 26th.

When does the school semester start for you guys?

I'm going to N.C. State and we start January 8th (tomorrow)....shit is wack! Eh. At least our last day of classes is April 26th.

lol the state of florida started yesterday too