The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

• Owner

WELP...I'm broke. Three Thunder tickets, lower level seating...then bought a PS3, a USB turntable, a series of shows (DVD's) that were $40 each, iPad case (they are far too expensive, by the way...ignorant how much they cost), shirts, PS3 games, a pair of shoes, a new tree for us, a brand new tire after mine decided to explode out of nowhere, a computer monitor, new RAM sticks, rent, phone bill, utilities, and food...all in December. Feels like I spent $50,000 this month...SMH.

Had to clear out the collection of OTR YouTube videos off my hard drive to free up some space. I have managed to occupy a ridiculous amount of memory with a bunch of Yankee playoff games, Broncos regular season and playoff games, and nearly every game the Nets have played since D-Will landed. I can probably delete a bunch of the depressing Nets ones. :lol:

Had to clear out the collection of OTR YouTube videos off my hard drive to free up some space. I have managed to occupy a ridiculous amount of memory with a bunch of Yankee playoff games, Broncos regular season and playoff games, and nearly every game the Nets have played since D-Will landed. I can probably delete a bunch of the depressing Nets ones. :lol:

Your avy has me laughing hard for some reason...wtf hahahahaha