The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

So I got 4 tickets from my cousin, but I have 5 of us who i wanna go with. We're thinking of going to the game, the 5 of us, and hitting up a scalper. My only concern is that these are the print off tickets, that you get from email, do you think scalpers will take those in a trade up type deal? I've traded 2 tickets for 3 (paid a bit more too obviously), but the tickets we had are normal tickets. Any help is appreciated!

So I got 4 tickets from my cousin, but I have 5 of us who i wanna go with. We're thinking of going to the game, the 5 of us, and hitting up a scalper. My only concern is that these are the print off tickets, that you get from email, do you think scalpers will take those in a trade up type deal? I've traded 2 tickets for 3 (paid a bit more too obviously), but the tickets we had are normal tickets. Any help is appreciated!

print off tickets are no different as far as I know. Also, you can take those print off tickets to the will-call windows in the ACC (assuming thats where your going) and exchange them for regular tickets if you need to. I've done that before.

It's been the most viewed video for months

Yeah, I know. It's crazy how it got a whole lot more views than stuff that's way better...

Anyhow, making an international money transfer via WesternUnion in Brazil is hard, man!! It was so much easier back in Europe... In fact, everything else but getting laid (or getting robbed) is more complicated here. <_<

Ok, I can't help but notice every time I scroll down the forums that Shaliq has 10 referrals. Sad thing is, I can't name a single one, which makes me wonder if any of them are even legit.

Just those off the top of my head:

• nuraman00: 6,937 posts on one other forum (since Oct 6, 2011) along with 467 Karma pts (the Rep pts there), 18 posts here so far.

• bbyao06: Heat fan from Miami with 458 posts on one other forum. http://www.facebook.com/bbyao06 // She's got her own GFX design site...

• AirMagKnows 25,971 Tweets, 453 Followers (@AirMagKnows).

• ClippStream: NBA pseudo-geek Andrew Pattison runs a podcast (along with Chad Kenney). 330 Tweets, 77 Followers (@Clippstream). Feel free to drop 'em a word: clippstream@gmail.com

^ All of the above are from the States. Have the staff track their IP addresses, if you don't trust me. Can't wait for them to start posting... Oh, I forgot Gustavo:

TheScholl: A Knicks fan from Brazil, 808 friends on his facebook profile, 10 posts since he signed up a month ago.

[*]bbyao06: Heat fan from Miami with 458 posts on one other forum. http://www.facebook.com/bbyao06 // She's got her own GFX design site...

Her last e-mail from just before X-mas:

I don't know if I'm validated yet. I had validated myself through the email link but when I went to the forum, it said that I didn't have posting priviledges yet... I'll check again later.

bbyao06 Designs

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark brahs got led on so badly

This girl was in my accounting class, got her #, asked her out on a date and she said "yes" and flirted to make it seem like she was interested

By the time the date came, she would make some bullshit excuse like 5x in a row, and wouldn't even respond to texts much after the first time I asked. Gangas these days are really sick in the head and this is why I will never have respect for women.

This girl was in my accounting class, got her #, asked her out on a date and she said "yes" and flirted to make it seem like she was interested

By the time the date came, she would make some bullshit excuse like 5x in a row, and wouldn't even respond to texts much after the first time I asked. Gangas these days are really sick in the head and this is why I will never have respect for women.

She can't handle all that alpha in you bro, just too much for one women to handle.

lmao you sound like can't take a hint that she wasn't that into you