The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Ehh a bit over rated if you ask me

Ariana Grande >>>>>>

Shes hot too but id probably take victoria justice. Probably because I have thought she was hot since I was like 8 when she was on Zoey 101 lol

Edited by DunkinDerozan

"If you look at their payroll, even if Dwight (Howard) comes back, you've got to ask the question: Should they amnesty Kobe?" Cuban said. "You just don't know, right? It's the same reason I wouldn't get rid of Dirk (Nowitzki).

I'll take a hit for a season rather than get rid of Dirk. That's just it. I've made that commitment to him over the years, and he's returned

that commitment. Maybe that's selfish, but that's just the way it is.

"So I'm just saying that hypothetically. When I say amnesty Kobe, I don't think they'd do it, but they've got some choices to make. Now, they're

in a big market, but they're still limited. The Knicks, the same thing. Boston, same thing."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8976442/los-angeles-lakers-call-mark-cuban-remarks-kobe-bryant-inappropriate

Nice bluff, Cuban. If you're not bluffing, you must be outta your mind...

Before arriving for my first year in law school everyone was assigned to read "Picking Cotton", a memoir about a man named Ronald Cotton who was falsely accused of rape.

So I show up to school and meet my roommate, an older man who happens to be black. Wanting to break the ice I ask "how'd you like Picking Cotton"? He just stared at me sternly for a few seconds and continues unpacking.

Apparently not everyone was assigned to read it after all.