The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

That is pretty sick. I just heard that China is close to an economic collapse though so I'm surprised about this

Should be good to go now. I completely forgot about this bug.

Thanks Brandon

Just saw a falling star or whatever it was. Lasted like two seconds, it looked as if it was going up but it has to be optical illusion. Sucks I couldn't film it.. :( 'Twas joygasmic fo' shizzle! :rock:

I don't think they're falling stars. I'm pretty sure they're called shooting stars, so it probably wasn't an optical illusion, it was actually going up. I could be wrong. I've just never heard them called falling stars before

I don't think they're falling stars. I'm pretty sure they're called shooting stars, so it probably wasn't an optical illusion, it was actually going up. I could be wrong. I've just never heard them called falling stars before

Yeah, you're prolly right, bro.

BTW, the Bulls will play the Wizards in Rio on Oct. 12th. At first I thought team selection was kinda random but... it's gotta be 'cause of Nenê (who's from São Paulo, by the way, but yeah...).

Edited by Sħãlïq™

I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Virginia. Going to South Carolina tomorrow. Driving through West Virginia was kind of cool seeing all the mountains and stuff. Also went through New York and Pennsylvania.

I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Virginia. Going to South Carolina tomorrow. Driving through West Virginia was kind of cool seeing all the mountains and stuff. Also went through New York and Pennsylvania.

Vacation?

Vacation?

yup, vacation and visting family in South Carolina. its pretty nice down here and theres a lot of huge beach houses around here. i also weant through North Carolina yesterday and drove into Charlotte.