So....the Sixers get Andrew Bynum

I think Hawes can play the four, he is a good shooter and pretty mobile to be 7 foot. May be have him trim down a little too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ShyaMxrQI

Garnett ate him up in the playoffs. It was no contest. There will be way more of that to come if he plays the 4 regularly this year.

Garnett ate him up in the playoffs. It was no contest. There will be way more of that to come if he plays the 4 regularly this year.

Yeah true lol but have to understand that KG is still an anchor on defense, specially at the Center position now because he has less movement to do now. But still doesn't change the fact about Hawes D, still on him to do better. But now that you have Bynum in your presence, will cause a problem, with your length. Bynum can probably cover up his D. I think it can work out If you can play Hawes right he is effective P&R or P&P player with a shot, with Bynum on the inside he will make room for Bynum a lot more because how good of a shooter he is,and how he can hit the 3 ball, and faceup (Don't know if he is a faceup player but seems like it correct me if I am wrong). If he has post moves than no doubt play him. Because now you guys have advantage inside, and have effective players on the outside and now probably besides Raptors, Mavs will have both 7 footers playing PF and C. Not saying do it, I am saying that it is not a bad Idea to play hawes at PF seeing how mobile and a good shooter he is

Edited by Hayes1

Great move for the Sixers

2nd best big man in the NBA, their gonna give every team besides the lakers match up problems

Bynum can average 20-25 ppg and 10-15 rpg easily as a 1st option

Yeah, Knicks match up solid against him though. Throwing Chandler and Camby at him isn't a bad front line, not to mention Kurt Thomas to eat up some fouls.

Am I the only one who has zero faith in Evan Turner?

Yes. He's pretty talented. Don't know about him at the 3, though.

• Owner

I know he had 2 knee surgeries. Hopefully its behind him so we'll see.

Five total, actually, if you count the one he had this summer + the one pre-NBA. He had three of them over a course of three years, from 2008-10.

Yeah, Knicks match up solid against him though. Throwing Chandler and Camby at him isn't a bad front line, not to mention Kurt Thomas to eat up some fouls.

Yes. He's pretty talented. Don't know about him at the 3, though.

Chandler actually plays bynum well. Also, Denver matches up well against him as well not only because of their front court butbecause they double on the catch. Doug Collins' pass first offense will be great for him