NFL Gameday Week 1

Cobb

By the way, the "insanity" line was in reference to the team's use of McCoy and Vick. But I really should not be surprised by this.

i didn't follow the eagles during preseason, but did Vick play much? i expect the eagles to play a lot better next week, and if they don't, you have my permission to bitch :lol:

i didn't follow the eagles during preseason, but did Vick play much? i expect the eagles to play a lot better next week, and if they don't, you have my permission to bitch :lol:

Nah, he played like 2 series'. And got hurt on both of them!

And ugh, next week may be ugly. They play Baltimore.

Thanks for your permission, lol.

That's not getting overturned.

It looks like the right call, although the replacement officials have honestly sucked all day.

you guys already got [expletive]ed twice, you really think they'll make it up to you? ha

That was an ugly win. But a win is a win.

Vick really stunk up the joint, though. He has to play better than that next week.

Credit to the Browns though, they made that game tough. Joe Haden is nice. They need a better QB though...Weeden is not that good.

Not really. I thought they did a decent job, you can't expect them to get every call right.

I was waiting for you of all people to talk about them.

These replacement officials legitimately suck, big time. There's absolutely no way around it, and the NFL is much better off getting their regular officials back.

There were calls in both the Patriots and 49er's game that were terrible each way.

I was waiting for you of all people to talk about them.

These replacement officials legitimately suck, big time. There's absolutely no way around it, and the NFL is much better off getting their regular officials back.

There were calls in both the Patriots and 49er's game that were terrible each way.

You're talking as if the actual officiating crew never makes mistakes.

Edited by Simba