NFL Gameday Week 1

Cobb

Let's go! Well played game. We dominated second half, front 7 looked fantastic. Romo and Ogletree looked great, Murray looks great. Clean up these penalties in week 2. Get Ratliff back, continue to get better in secondary and we could be looking at a strong contender here...

Because we should have had the foresight to know that our #2 - #4 CBs would get hurt.

Nothing wrong with a little depth. TT getting hurt again was a very good possibility, he was coming off a pretty major injury. Amukamura has proven nothing in the NFL.

Dem Cowboys!!!

Carr and Claiborne did a really good job containing the Giants duo. It helped that the Cowboys stuffed Bradsahw for majority of the game also. After the nice first half Cruz had, he was pretty much locked up for the rest of the game. Romo played great besides that pick that he extremely forced.

Still going to stick with my prediction of the Cowboys finishing third in the division. One game doesn't change shit. Great win nonetheless.

http://i.imgur.com/nbfDx.gif

Eagles fan not caring about Super Bowls?

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/35a/335/272/resized/creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-really-now-tell-me-more-38d49d.jpg

• Like 1

And to be fair Giants are the MUCH lesser of two evils...just that the Giants fans I know(besides iMan) like to talk alot of shit lol so I troll em every chance I get

Eagles fan not caring about Super Bowls?

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/35a/335/272/resized/creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-really-now-tell-me-more-38d49d.jpg

cute meme but that's not what I meant in the slightest lol

And to be fair Giants are the MUCH lesser of two evils...just that the Giants fans I know(besides iMan) like to talk alot of shit lol so I troll em every chance I get

Please explain how you "troll" them. Seems hard for any Eagirl fan I know to troll anyone these days after the Dream Team and Dynasty talk.

Nothing wrong with a little depth. TT getting hurt again was a very good possibility, he was coming off a pretty major injury. Amukamura has proven nothing in the NFL.

We had to restructure Snee just to get under the cap for the first game. Ross got 3.25M per. Also, he's not good. lol

We had to restructure Snee just to get under the cap for the first game. Ross got 3.25M per. Also, he's not good. lol

Ross was a solid 2nd or, even 3rd CB. I realize it may have been some cash but the CB problem has been a problem for a while...Coe was clearly not the answer, and Tryon was just as bad. Not sure what the solution will be at this point.

When is Prince due back? Anyone know?

Please explain how you "troll" them. Seems hard for any Eagirl fan I know to troll anyone these days after the Dream Team and Dynasty talk.

Don't even care about the corny Dream Team/Dynasty stuff...that's irrelevant to me. Nothing different from other fans' unrealistic overconfidence for their teams. But because it's Philadelphia, the media took it and ran with it.

Regardless, we'll see how this year goes. Keep reaching though :)

And people still say Eagirl? lulz

Don't even care about the corny Dream Team/Dynasty stuff...that's irrelevant to me. Nothing different from other fans' unrealistic overconfidence for their teams. But because it's Philadelphia, the media took it and ran with it.

Yes, I still say Eagirl.

Lol at me "reaching". And I don't need to see how this year goes to tell you the Eagirls won't win a ring this year.

Giants fans don't need to reach to insult an Eagles fan. Simple arithmetic will do.

4 > 0

:lol:

Yall are a little salty right now but that's ok. I'll let yall have that.

Dunno why though since yall will probably win the division anyways. Oh well.

I'll go cry about my ringless team for now.

Ross was a solid 2nd or, even 3rd CB. I realize it may have been some cash but the CB problem has been a problem for a while...Coe was clearly not the answer, and Tryon was just as bad. Not sure what the solution will be at this point.

You're saying our vet minimum 4th and 5th CBs aren't the answer.. obviously. That's why they're 4th and 5th CBs. Should we have paid Ross starter money to be the 4th CB?

Coe played fine, btw. I thought he was solid.

When is Prince due back? Anyone know?

Next week. Austin, too.

Giants fans don't need to reach to insult an Eagles fan. Simple arithmetic will do.

4 > 0

2 can play at that game

5 > 4

I feel bad for Smitty, wandered into the wrong thread at the wrong time haha

I'd wait on picking up Ogletree, as much I'd love to declare him Laurent Robinson, I can easily see him losing his job to Jesse Holley as early as next week, he's so inconsistent...