NFL Gameday Week 1

Cobb

2 can play at that game

5 > 4

I feel bad for Smitty, wandered into the wrong thread at the wrong time haha

I'd wait on picking up Ogletree, as much I'd love to declare him Laurent Robinson, I can easily see him losing his job to Jesse Holley as early as next week, he's so inconsistent...

Teams with a Super Bowl this century checking in

• Like 2

I was pretty bitter for a while. Then I remembered how awful I felt when we lost week 1 last year to the [expletive]ing redskins. Then won the superbowl. We just have to shake it off and come prepared and much healthier next week.

10:15 PM ET, September 10, 2012

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA

The Oakland Raiders made two key changes at the top in an attempt to end a 10-season playoff drought.

The San Diego Chargers hope that sticking with their beleaguered management will pay off this year.

After finishing with identical records in 2011, these AFC West rivals will begin this season Monday night where last year's ended -- in Oakland.

I think there are two scenarios of how this can turn out...

1) Rivers will go 2td's with 1int's and Carson Palmer will go 1td with 2int's. Difference in the game being one of Palmer's ints going for 6.

2) DMac shits on us for over 200 yards and 3 td's.

Unfortunately both are very much possible. :lol:

Edited by ChosenOne

Let's go Panthers! It's my new hometown team, so I guess I'll have to root for them along with the Giants.

Cam Newton is a beast though so I can't even front he's going to have a good season!