DNC

NomarFachix

Brb, graduated in May.

Brb, in sales.

Brb, on pace for $125k this year.

LOL. You are not on pace to make 125K out of college a few months ago, and in sales, considering you are on this forum like 7 hours a day.

Anyways, I'll let the sheep keep on sheeping in this thread and head to my own thread.

It's going to be another long four years when Obama is most likely re-elected, as I think he probably will be.

Lol, probably a good idea. Thread is going no where at this point anyway.

Edited by JYD

LOL. You are not making 125K out of college a few months ago, and in sales, considering you are on this forum like 7 hours a day.

Lol, probably a good idea. Thread is going no where at this point anyway.

Do you mind showing me my posts from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 pm. (min) at night over the last month? Are you mad I'm more dedicated than you and am actually willing to put in effort to succeed while you are probably getting a free ride from your parents, or more than likely AA?

I'll be waiting for you. Maybe you can respond to me around noon tomorrow after you get back from the welfare line.

Do you mind showing me my posts from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 pm. (min) at night over the last month? Are you mad I'm more dedicated than you and am actually willing to put in effort to succeed while you are probably getting a free ride from your parents, or more than likely AA?

I'll be waiting for you. Maybe you can respond to me around noon tomorrow after you get back from the welfare line.

LMFAO!

And if you're making 125K and just graduated college in May, you should love Obama bro. You've got a job, you're making bank, and you're still eligible for that middle-class tax cut.

LMFAO!

And if you're making 125K and just graduated college in May, you should love Obama bro. You've got a job, you're making bank, and you're still eligible for that middle-class tax cut.

If I want to start a business "that I did not build" in the future, I'd be against it.

You're acting like taxes are the only reason people may not like Obama. It's sure as hell a big reason, but not the main reason. And, even if it would "help" me, it doesn't mean it's right.

Do you know how much the bottom 50% in this country pays in taxes?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Prove it.

Do you mind telling me how much you think these items are worth?

http://www.alltimemfg.com/images/windows/vinyl/vinyl_bay.jpg

http://www.certainteed.com/images/gallery/large/GM-Brownstone-PGImage.jpg

Dem vinyl windows and architectural roofs.

If I operate and an average closing commission of 10%, the money is there to be made.

Putting everything aside in this thread for a second, you should get into sales, especially with expensive products like windows and roofs. There's a lot of money to be made, but obviously more in industrial sales.

Guys I make 125k a year and I don't have reading comprehension skills. U mad?

yeah i am. from texas roadhouse bartender to a sweet sales gig. sounds like the american dream. obama's policies must be working

• Like 1

>"prove it"

>posts pictures of windows and a roof

Considering I've only been there since July and have only received one paycheck (hard copy check) so far, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to prove it considering I get paid about monthly.

yeah i am. from texas roadhouse bartender to a sweet sales gig. sounds like the american dream. obama's policies must be working

It wasn't bar tending, but thanks for proving your lack of intelligence.

Oh, and I worked that job during college so I could have money to pay for my education. I'm not like you who wants to use Affirmative Action to get into college and try and game the system to get your college paid for. How many kids got rejected from your college that were more qualified than you, but were white so they couldn't receive any special favors?

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Considering I've only been there since July and have only received one paycheck (hard copy check) so far, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to prove it considering I get paid about monthly.

It wasn't bar tending, but thanks for proving your lack of intelligence.

Oh, and I worked that job during college so I could have money to pay for my education. I'm not like you who wants to use Affirmative Action to get into college and try and game the system to get your college paid for. How many kids got rejected from your college that were more qualified than you, but were white so they couldn't receive any special favors?

First off :lol: and second off how the [expletive] is he suppose to know that?

Wow, this topic got off discussion huh? Lmfao.

Sadly, us bickering back and forth is the only activity on the forum. I hope we get some activity started up in November for the basketball season.

Edited by JYD

Show us a pic of the check with your name on it that payed out $10,416+?

• Like 1

The stupidest thing republicans say is that Obama has done nothin good and ignoring the fact that the economy is better than when he took office

I also love how immature republicans act in regard to the president. When W was in office sure a bunch of people disliked him, but no one was downright racist or questioned his religious views even though he said something as stupid as god telling him to invade iraq

Edited by Lkr

Gas prices were down because demand was down. Notice how people bitch about prices now but can magically pay for it? No one could afford it then, so prices had to come down

So when everyone was driving hummers and big trucks during the pre obama era, the demand for gas was down? Lol

So when everyone was driving hummers and big trucks during the pre obama era, the demand for gas was down? Lol

When the economy was booming gas was $5/gal in SoCal. Late 08 and early 09 into obama's term, gas prices were low since demand fell.

• Owner

Gas was hitting record highs before Obama took office.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/21/news/economy/record_gas_monday

And it continued to increase.

Did it double in price? I wasn't aware that it was at $6.40 a gallon now.

It hit a low, then bumped back up. If I recall correctly, it was well over $4/gal (the average) back in the summer of 2008, higher than it has ever been, and that was pre-Obama.

• Like 2

Gas was hitting record highs before Obama took office.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/21/news/economy/record_gas_monday

And it continued to increase.

Did it double in price? I wasn't aware that it was at $6.40 a gallon now.

It hit a low, then bumped back up. If I recall correctly, it was well over $4/gal (the average) back in the summer of 2008, higher than it has ever been, and that was pre-Obama.

I know this wasn't in response to me, but I want you to answer one question for me as it seems you don't think that the President has an effect on gas prices.

Prior to Obama being elected and right around election time in 2008, Barack Obama claimed that a President's policies directly affect increased prices in gas, yet that is no longer his belief now that gas prices are much higher than when he took office.

What gives?

I'm not going to argue about it as I'm done arguing about this stuff, but I'm just looking for an answer.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

Prior to Obama being elected and right around election time in 2008, Barack Obama claimed that a President's policies directly affect increased prices in gas, yet that is no longer his belief now that gas prices are much higher than when he took office.

What gives?

That they CAN alter prices. Are we asking what policies and actions, specifically? I mean, what happens if we start drilling? What happens if we drop a bomb on Saudi Arabia, for some crazy ass reason?

Either way, the recession brought gas prices down from over $4/gal (summer 2008) to what...near $1.60/gal in January 2009?

I know it's hard to admit, but the economy has been gradually doing better...and for that reason, gas prices are going to increase. At that point, blame starts to head out East, specifically the Middle East, and that would be a reason why he would ever back away from that stance.

• Like 1