NFL Gameday Week 2

Warren2ThaG

Is there a team in the NFL with more phaggots and cry babies than the Packers?

Rodgers

Matthews

Woodson

All of them are absolutely pathetic.

When Woodson can learn to play man coverage and cover Marshall on his own, maybe he can talk then.

when marshall learns how to catch a ball when he is wide open in the end zone he will deserve man coverage

lol nec is mad

And, I would be mad, why?

The Packers are clearly a better team than the Bears.

It will be funny to possibly see the Vikings leading the NFC North after this week though. I'm not sure how long that would last though. :lol: .

I'm just looking forward to the great parity in the NFC this year. It's going to be great to see teams like the Cowboys and Eagles battle for NFC East supremacy between themselves, and to see the Bears and Lions battle for the NFC North crown.

It will be funny to possibly see the Vikings leading the NFC North after this week though. I'm not sure how long that would last though. :lol: .

I'm just looking forward to the great parity in the NFC this year. It's going to be great to see teams like the Cowboys and Eagles battle for NFC East supremacy between themselves, and to see the Bears and Lions battle for the NFC North crown.

lol

You're a shitty troll.

You're a shitty troll.

Trolling because I've presented you with facts?

The Vikings will be in first place for the time being if they win on Sunday.

The Cowboys and Eagles will be the two teams battling for the NFC East division.

Any questions?

Your Packers were shown how overrated they were when Alex Smith and co. stomped them out.

We have a better team, more days to prepare, key here is going to be stopping Marshawn Lynch and the way our linebackers looked against NY that hopefully won't be a problem. I respect Seattle and their homefield advantage, still we should control this game.

We have a better team, more days to prepare, key here is going to be stopping Marshawn Lynch and the way our linebackers looked against NY that hopefully won't be a problem. I respect Seattle and their homefield advantage, still we should control this game.

You can't control the game, it's gonna by too close to control. Seahawks win 21-17