NFL Gameday Week 4

Warren2ThaG

lol

After watching Philly the past 3 weeks we should be able to win this easily. Unfortunately division matchups never turn out that way. Will probably be a pretty close game.

I really hate being a fan with DDD

Be a Jets fan then

why you hating on him? he's a nice kid. don't be a dick.

I love DDD and think he's a great guy to talk sports with when he isn't discussing football. But football (I guess because the Giants have been successful) brings out the obnoxious in him. I don't think I'm being a dick at all.

doesn't matter whos covering bryant and austin, romo wont have more than 2 seconds to make a pass. JP, osi and tuck will be on his ass all game long.

lol go ahead. We won't lose anyways.

A loss here for the cowgirls and we're tied again :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the skins beating the cowgirls

source

lol

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2010/10/102510-romo-420.jpg

Vick is next

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Michael Vick injured. Hurt throwing hand on Jason Kelce's helmet. Vick came off field wincing.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i06u9Rf21rsg111.gif

Its just nice to see a non-delusional cowboys fan who sees that Tony Homo is not that good.

Not a chance we let the [expletive]ing cowgirls beat us in the division. I bet they won't even beat the Redskins with RGIII

I expect this game to be the exact opposite of an easy win ...

Yeah, seriously. Philly is ALWAYS a tough game. Look at all the talent they have.

And yeah, over the past few years, the Giants have always played well on the road...but it's still not easy to go to the Linc and beat the Eagles.

I love DDD and think he's a great guy to talk sports with when he isn't discussing football. But football (I guess because the Giants have been successful) brings out the obnoxious in him. I don't think I'm being a dick at all.

Fair enough. I tend to get cocky when it comes to the Giants I won't deny that. Probably because all my other favourite sports teams suck.

I'd also like to add though that I don't even think my post was even obnoxious. Philly has been pretty bad the past 3 weeks, and I still said I expect it to be a close game...

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk

Philly has been pretty bad the past 3 weeks, and I still said I expect it to be a close game...

They are 5th in the league in total defense, 3rd in passing defense. They have a potent offense. They beat Baltimore! There's no way that we should win it easily, we beat two bad teams (one barely) and lost to a Cowboys team that hasn't exactly been world beaters. It's an NFC East game. There are so many factors that say that this will be a slugfest. The shit talk is inviting others to shit talk, and I hate having to read trolling nonsense if/when we lose. Compounds the problem.

i predict vick will get sacked 10 times

Well after that debacle against the Cardinals I don't like Philly's chances. NY's defensive line is going to destroy Vick.

Still, would love to beat the Giants.

Somehow.

Idk. If you've watched the Giants through the first few games, their defensive line has not been impressive. They finally woke up against Carolina, and Tuck and JPP had solid games. In the first two games, neither of them did anything.