Player You Hate the Most On Your Team?

Sħãlïq™

If this is asking who the most hated player is in general for Raptors fans, I'd maybe say Barg. Just because so many fans find his lack of rebounding and defense frustrating. I don't know though, there really aren't any hated player on the Raptors I can think of.

You didn't ask who my most hated player was

I meant 'Most Hated BY YOU'. There was a similar thread last season. Anyway, I changed the topic title (I HATE long topic titles but obviously had to avoid misunderstandings). So I'm asking now:

Player You hate the most on Your team?

• 2 weeks later...

What's so funny? :huh:

They are the two best players on your team. They are the only reason your team has attracted free agents. They are the only reason you guys ain't the worst team in the league still.

Also you hate the two best players. You hate the organization as they have decided to stick with these players. So why are you still a fan of the clippers then?

Idk if I really hate anyone on the Lakers. MWP missing wide open shots pisses me off. Blake missed a big shot last year but I can't really hate him for missing a shot against a team we had no business beating.

They are the two best players on your team. They are the only reason your team has attracted free agents. They are the only reason you guys ain't the worst team in the league still.

I don't consider Blake Griffin the best player on my team.

Also you hate the two best players. You hate the organization as they have decided to stick with these players. So why are you still a fan of the clippers then?

Yes, I hate CP3 and Griffin. I don't care if many people consider them 'the best players' on the team. I never said I hate the organization. And one of the reasons why I'm still a Clippers fan is because I don't hate the rest of the players on the team, for starters.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Yes, I hate CP3 and Griffin. I don't care if many people consider them 'the best players' on the team. I never said I hate the organization. And one of the reasons why I'm still a Clippers fan is because I don't hate the rest of the players on the team, for starters.

I find that extremely hard to believe considering you called him "The Incredible Griff" and devoted a thread to him and his stats.

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/26877-blake-griffin-stat-tracker/

Player You Hate the Most On Your Team?

2012-'13 Edition

Gotta go with these two clowns:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0816/nba_g_griffin-cp_mb_203.jpg

you hate the two reasons the franchise is relevant, and love the scrubs?

who is besides him and paul?

Idk if I really hate anyone on the Lakers. MWP missing wide open shots pisses me off. Blake missed a big shot last year but I can't really hate him for missing a shot against a team we had no business beating.

i eventually hate every shooter that comes to our team. they all end up under preforming when they get to LA. blake, metta, murphy, etc.