Player You Hate the Most On Your Team?

Sħãlïq™

the worst was probably Radmanovic.

tell me about, and he was a starter on our 08 finals team.

im from chicago, and im a bulls fan too. but kobe got me into basketball, so i go for the lakers. i can't stand noah and gibson. noah sucks big time offensively and taj is a poor man's tyrus thomas.

I love our team, but the thing I hate most is Joel Anthony's inability to catch a pass. He improved towards the end of the season, but I will always know him as Mr. hands of steel.

I still love Joel Anthony though, lol...only Heat player I have ever hated was Antoine Walker.

Edited by SRV

Probably Hump, even though to this day I still don't understand why he's hated.

Personally, I don't have one right now since there are sooo many new faces. I could see Blatche being up there for me.

I lied, it's going to be Reggie Evans by a mile.

• Owner

It was Andrew Bynum for me...which proves that you can hate an all-star player from your favorite team (and Lakers fans will understand).

Right now, I can't say anyone in particular, but I'm sure that will change during the season. I mean, I don't really like Steve Blake, and I dislike Darius Morris because our fanbase has been overrating him for a long time now (that's one thing that bothers me)...but to say that I hate someone on today's roster...nah.

EDIT: I don't like Duhon, and even better, I would have told you Nash for years.