ALDS: Yankees vs. Orioles

Cobb

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/logos/80x80/nyy.png vs. http://mlb.mlb.com/images/logos/80x80/bal.png

Probable Pitching Matchups:

Game 1 (Sunday 10/7, 6:00 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards): CC Sabathia vs. Jason Hammel

Game 2 (Monday 10/8, 8:00 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards): Andy Pettitte vs. TBA

Game 3 (Wednesday 10/10, TBD AM ET at Yankee Stadium): TBA vs. Hiroki Kuroda

Game 4* (Thursday 10/11, TBD AM ET at Yankee Stadium): TBA vs. TBA

Game 5* (Friday 10/12, TBD AM ET at Yankee Stadium): TBA vs. TBA

*= If Necessary

Times subject to change

All games on TBS or MLB Network unless stated otherwise.

Edited by Cobb

Don't realy understand why Baltimore gets the home game first lol but whatever.

I read somewhere that it's a one-year thing and that they'll go back to normal with the 2-2-1 format next year. Apparently, it's to save an off-day in between venue switches so that they only have one day off in the DS's. Not sure how true that is, being that the latest date in this season would be November 1 when we've ended later in recent years.

I read somewhere that it's a one-year thing and that they'll go back to normal with the 2-2-1 format next year. Apparently, it's to save an off-day in between venue switches so that they only have one day off in the DS's. Not sure how true that is, being that the latest date in this season would be November 1 when we've ended later in recent years.

Well it sure boned Oakland

2-3, so much emphasis on each team to win one of those 2 first games...however in a 5 game series there should be, i don't mind 2-3 in the NYPL we did 1-2, I actually think it's a good format

Good game, couldn't believe O's left JJ out there in the 8th, ended the game imo, I would have left Matusz in, looked like he was dealing from what I saw but idk how many pitches he threw, I was honestly surprised he wasn't out there in the 9th, thought it was a sure thing

O's magic shall prevail still tho!

Yankees fans >>> funniest fans on the face of the earth, the tweets and things i've read and heard, amazing, no insult to anyone on this forum so don't get your panties in a bundle and attack the mets or try to stomp out my O's magic high..

a-rod hits a walk off tonight and is the greatest player in mlb history according to yankees fans lol

by tonight i mean game 3 of course, which isn't tonight, obviously :)

Edited by fish7718