ALDS: Yankees vs. Orioles

Cobb

Standard for a 5:00 start. There were pretty bad traffic jams in The Bronx. Fans were filing in over the first few innings.

The Braves sold out their 5:07 playoff start and traffic in Atlanta perennially ranks among the nation's worst.

The Braves sold out their 5:07 playoff start and traffic in Atlanta perennially ranks among the nation's worst.

Given the location of Yankee Stadium, as well as the lack of parking anywhere near it, I doubt there are any MLB stadiums in the country that are harder to get to. Throw in rush hour traffic and I'd guess it's a nightmare.

That whole whistle thing after a strikeout is super annoying. Is that something that they put together just for the postseason?

No they always do it. Guessing PC Richard is a sponsor.

The Red Sox have nothing to do with this.

The comment wasn't surprising coming from you as it had little to do with this thread.

Why are you bringing up the Red Sox?

I said that both teams can have solice in that they didn't finish last. Great season for either team no matter the outcome of game 5 of a great series.

Nothing to do with the Sox, I agree.

Edited by iMan

I actually prefer McBuck over the TBS announcers the Yankees get. This series was especially bad. Looks like we'll still have to listen to Smoltz. Hopefully no more Cal.

The TBS crews are SO BAD!! Every one.

I'll take Fox any day.