Real Deal

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

LOL, also read that both Stephen Jackson and Kawhi Leonard are going to miss the game.

Tim Duncan

Tony Parker

Manu Ginobili

Danny Green

Stephen Jackson

Kawhi Leonard

That's basically the beef of the roster, hahaha. Popovich is hilarious.

LOL, also read that both Stephen Jackson and Kawhi Leonard are going to miss the game.

Tim Duncan

Tony Parker

Manu Ginobili

Danny Green

Stephen Jackson

Kawhi Leonard

That's basically the beef of the roster, hahaha. Popovich is hilarious.

is he weird

I GUARANTEE we will let them hang around all game....its not our style to get a lead and maintain it. We could be playing a high school team and do the same thing. Ill tune in during the 4th when we give up a lead, if we even have one.

Edited by SRV

Stern said he's going to impose sanctions on the Spurs. I never really cared much about Pop resting his starters, but you cant do it when you're playing on national tv in a marquee matchup.

:lol:

And why not?

If Stern does anything against the Spurs it is BS as well. Pop is completely within his right and isn't breaking any rule by doing this.

It'd be even better if the spurs won

I would not be slightly surprised to see them win....we have had like 5 games this year we should have lost, but had the perfect storm of crap happen for us to win. Most of those games were against "beatable" teams.

If Stern does anything against the Spurs it is BS as well. Pop is completely within his right and isn't breaking any rule by doing this.

I understand that, but at the same time people cant give Stern grief for his comments. He's running a business here and has all the right to impose sanctions if a team hurts the image of the league.

I understand that, but at the same time people cant give Stern grief for his comments. He's running a business here and has all the right to impose sanctions if a team hurts the image of the league.

They're winning the game...

He's running a business here and has all the right to impose sanctions if a team hurts the image of the league.

And you can say that Popovich is running a business (his team) and has all the right to do what is in the best interest of his team. David Stern doesn't have any right to say how Peter Holt can or should run his business so long as there are no NBA rules being broken, which in this case, there aren't.

They aren't doing anything wrong. Does he have the right to be pissed? Sure, but then again, the schedule is the reason why Pop decided to do this. If the Spurs schedule wasn't so ridiculous, this doesn't happen.