San Antonio at Miami

Real Deal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Spo was as pissed as I've ever seen him in that interview. He has a right to be...Miami's effort has been a disgrace tonight. They are playing like this a walkthrough practice 70 games into the season.

Wade looks so awkward out there -_- I know he'll pick it up at some point this season, but it's really sad the way he's been playing.

Wade fading on a wide open 10 foot jumpshot. Man looks helpless without his athleticism.

That's something that wouldn't change even with his athleticism. He's missing a lot of shots that he normally makes. He's just not comfortable out there. Even on his post-ups, which he is usually excellent at, it's just been awkward.

He had off-season surgery and got that issue with the foot now. They should consider shutting him down for a few weeks to get healthy.

That's something that wouldn't change even with his athleticism. He's missing a lot of shots that he normally makes. He's just not comfortable out there. Even on his post-ups, which he is usually excellent at, it's just been awkward.

He had off-season surgery and got that issue with the foot now. They should consider shutting him down for a few weeks to get healthy.

and face sanctions from stern?

No I was trying to make two separate points. Wade wouldn't even settle for a jumpshot in that situation if he was anywhere close to being healthy.

Edited by Simba

No I was trying to make two separate points. Wade wouldn't even settle for a jumpshot in that situation if he was anywhere close to being healthy.

As you said, it was a wide open 10ft shot...why drive it into a crowd in that situation? Throughout his career, especially his 2nd/3rd season he made a living off midrange shots. Eventually he got addicted to the long 2 which has hurt him the last few years, but it's still a shot he needs to take.

Anyway, the game ended how I expected. LeBron finally decided to turn it on and wrapped things up.