San Antonio at Miami

Real Deal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am honestly appalled at the way we have to win games recently....we have like a 3 week home stand, a mini vacation in between, and we play like crap against the Spurs bench. There is no reason for us to not have blown them out, along with various other teams we have played recently. Two things come from this, we have yet to screw up those late game situations like we constantly did the last few years, but we are getting comfortable with the late game heroics and it won't always go our way. We are probably playing some of the shittiest 48 minutes of basketball I have seen since these guys came together, but the late game heroics have been flawless thus far.

Also, Wade does indeed look terrible, but he still gets his points. I think Spo cycles him in and out way too much and he never gets his rhythm going. If he doesn't come out of the first quarter with like 8 points or more, its going to be a terrible game because I noticed he tries to force it when things don't go his way just to make up for missing shots.