Vice Presidential Debate 2012

Cobb

The next debate will be a very interesting one. Quite a few polls had Romney aead today, which was quite surprising to see, and I don't quite believe those polls.

There's a decent chance Romney wins the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral.

I don't really see Romney winning either, but the polls have a lot of time to change in general for either direction.

I don't think the debates make that much of a difference. I personally don't know anyone who is still truly undecided of who they will be voting for. Does anyone?

Edited by JYD

From Gallup...Found this pretty interesting.

Obama Job Approval

Oct 1-7, 2012 – Updates Tuesdays at 1 p.m. ET; reflects one-week change

National Adults

52%

+4

Ages 18 to 29

67%

+9

Ages 30 to 49

51%

+3

Ages 50 to 64

46%

+1

Ages 65+

44%

+2

White

41%

+2

Nonwhite

77%

+3

Black

91%

+5

Hispanic

69%

+4

Democrat

89%

+1

Independent

52%

+6

Republican

8%

-

^I bolded every other one just to make it easier to read.

I don't really see Romney winning either, but the polls have a lot of time to change in general for either direction.

I don't think the debates make that much of a difference. I personally don't know anyone who is still truly undecided of who they will be voting for. Does anyone?

I don't know who to vote for. :(

But, will you be voting? A lot of people don't find appeal in either candidate, or politics in general, and won't vote either way.

That was the case with me until I came of age to vote. Never really cared or took interest in politics. I do plan on voting though.

That was the case with me until I came of age to vote. Never really cared or took interest in politics. I do plan on voting though.

Interesting. Best way is to just take a look at the issues and what each party/candidate stand for in general, and then see what you agree with and disagree with. I'm definitely left of center in the poltiical spectrum, but maybe you'll find you're in the middle or right of center. It's just personal opinion in many cases.

The way I view it, right want to take us back. I don't want to live in the 20th century. Perfect example...: We already fought for things like Roe vs. Wade (abortion rights), why would we want to go back and repeal that like Romney/Ryan have proposed? Personally, it just doesn't make sense to me.