Offical 2012 Presidential Election Thread

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...you make absolutely no sense. That might be the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum.

How does not make sense. Its the same damn thing if you dont have health insurance How can you afford medicine, going to the Dr etc. If you cant afford it eventuality you will get sick and you die. I totally agree with it. If Im forced to buy Car Insurance, you should be forced to buy health insurance. Then again I dont have that issue since I do pay for both out of my pocket. Probably unlike 75% or this people who has mommy and daddy paying for everything.

And to rebut your comment. The dumbest thing ever posted on this form is from Slaven saying Women dont need to get paid as much a men because men or more relied upon for being the head of house old or something of that sort...

How does not make sense. Its the same damn thing if you dont have health insurance How can you afford medicine, going to the Dr etc. If you cant afford it eventuality you will get sick and you die. I totally agree with it. If Im forced to buy Car Insurance, you should be forced to buy health insurance. Then again I dont have that issue since I do pay for both out of my pocket. Probably unlike 75% or this people who has mommy and daddy paying for everything.

And to rebut your comment. The dumbest thing ever posted on this form is from Slaven saying Women dont need to get paid as much a men because men or more relied upon for being the head of house old or something of that sort...

Thats not dumb, thats exactly why its in place right now. Its the laws of nature, men are the hunter/gatherers, women are the cooks/cleaners/raise babies

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Why do some people think Obama is a good president :mellow:

-Prevented a full blow depression.

-Stopped massive job losses and created 5+ million jobs.

-Moved the economy into consistent GDP growth.

-Cut taxes for 95% of working families.

-Saved the auto industry.

-Passed the Affordable Healthcare Act (eight presidents have tried and failed).

-Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Play Act.

-Killed Osama and decimated Al Qaeda's leadership.

-Ended war in Iraq.

-On track to end fighting in Afghanistan.

-Extended The Patriot Act.

-Repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell.

-START Treaty with Russia.

-Comprehensive sanctions on Iran.

-Doubled the number of border guards on US-Mexico border and increased the number of cameras, drones, planes.

-Wall Street reform.

-Strengthened ethics rules including banning gifts from lobbyists and ending revolving door practices.

-Expanded the Freedom of Information Act.

-Authorized more nuclear power plants, green and renewable energy initiatives.

-Reformed student loan programs.

• Like 2

lol @ the voting by race

TOTAL

OBAMA

ROMNEY

OTHER / NA

White men:34%

35%

62%

3%

White women:38%

42%

56%

2%

Black men:5%

87%

11%

2%

Black women:8%

96%

3%

1%

Latino men:5%

62%

36%

2%

Latino women:5%

75%

24%

1%

All others:5%

67%

31%

2%

Edited by fish7718

lol @ the voting by race

TOTAL

OBAMA

ROMNEY

OTHER / NA

White men:34%

35%

62%

3%

White women:38%

42%

56%

2%

Black men:5%

87%

11%

2%

Black women:8%

96%

3%

1%

Latino men:5%

62%

36%

2%

Latino women:5%

75%

24%

1%

All others:5%

67%

31%

2%

Yes, and it's no surprise that the worst candidate has a high percentage of a certain vote.

I love how black people act like they don't vote based on race. :lol: .

This race is not looking good, but I'm looking forward to JYD's crying when Obama fails again (if re-elected) where he'll still find a way to blame it on the Republican party.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

If Obama wins, that means I don't have to work anymore, right? I can sit on my couch all day and collect unemployment like most lazy libs?

I love how you libtards think taxing the wealthy is a good idea.

Enjoy lower wages to compensate.

Enjoy less hours and less pay to compensate.

At the end of the day, that probably doesn't hurt libs too much because they don't work and just leech on society.

If Obama wins, that means I don't have to work anymore, right? I can sit on my couch all day and collect unemployment like most lazy libs?

At the end of the day, that probably doesn't hurt libs too much because they don't work and just leech on society.

How old are you? Are you in school? Do you have a work related accident?

Wrong again. Read my posts. WTF is as Lib anyway? I make enough to get taxed. I have decent job that pays well. I can guarantee there are at least 3 people who posted in this thread that HAVE some kind of government assistance. Weather its food stamps, student loans or grants lol. Its not all about unemployment lol

Wrong again. Read my posts. WTF is as Lib anyway? I make enough to get taxed. I have decent job that pays well. I can guarantee there are at least 3 people who posted in this thread that HAVE some kind of government assistance. Weather its food stamps, student loans or grants lol. Its not all about unemployment lol

So, you're fine with the middle class having a tax increase?

Worked fine under Clinton. Then the Republicans took office and decided it wasn't a good idea. We saw how that worked out.