Offical 2012 Presidential Election Thread

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand how like 90% of my facebook is outraged, yet Obama won Miami-Dade county like 65% to 35%.

I am not into politics at all, just found that kind of funny

Because you don't have old Jewish people as friends

Perfect example of pot calling the kettle black.

Liberals/Conservatives are both sheep.

lmao the funnist people are the ones who say ish like this

it's been a two party state for god knows forever...just deal with it

at the end of the day no matter who wins, the hard workers and the hustlers will be fine, that's the beauty of america

i was good under bush, i was good under obama,and im gonna be fine weather it was romeny or obama so all the haters can [expletive] off

and until the republicans make major changes on their attitude towards woman and minority their gonna keep losing, cuz the demographics of america done changed

Edited by TheNotoriousBANG

OXFORD, MS- (WMC-TV) – Reports are coming in that riots are brewing on the Ole Miss campus in Oxford, Mississippi.

Phone calls are coming into our newsroom and photos are being posted to Twitter of the situation on campus.

The Ole Miss campus television station is reporting the alleged "riots" are instead protests.

Photos show huge group of people on the campus, some even lighting Obama-Biden signs on fire in response to the presidential election results.

Action News 5 has a crew on the way to Oxford. Keep checking with WMCTV.COM for updates.

http://oxford.wmctv.com/news/news/87363-riots-brew-ole-miss-campus