Chiefs player kills girlfriend, self

NomarFachix

Police: Chiefs players kills girlfriend then kills self

By Laura McCallister

Updated: 14 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - Police are investigating two deadly shootings Saturday morning that they said are related.

The shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend.

The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility.

Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself.

http://m.kctv5.com/w/main/story/79527997/

Hearing the player was linebacker Jovan Belcher. Sad, scary stuff.

Edited by iMan

Thats very sad..I even heard one report that he shot himself in front of the head coach.

I heard Pioli+Crennel

Very sad. Chris Henry, Junior Seau, Jovan Belcher...NFL is really the only league where playing is really life-threatening. Sad, indeed.

I heard Pioli+Crennel

Very sad. Chris Henry, Junior Seau, Jovan Belcher...NFL is really the only league where playing is really life-threatening. Sad, indeed.

Well, Chris Henry didn't kill himself, he fell off a truck and died from head injuries...but its clear the brain problems are an issue. I don't think this had to do with his career though, I think he was just crazy and finally snapped. He hasn't even been in the league as long as other guys who are constantly getting hit.

Well, Chris Henry didn't kill himself, he fell off a truck and died from head injuries...but its clear the brain problems are an issue. I don't think this had to do with his career though, I think he was just crazy and finally snapped. He hasn't even been in the league as long as other guys who are constantly getting hit.

Well, his brain did have problems. "In June 2010, the Brain Injury Research Institute of West Virginia University released a report that Henry had developed a brain disease called chronic traumatic encephalopathy" I don't think this really is the whole reason of his death, but either way, brain injuries and the rough nature of the NFL is affecting these players in a negative way.

Chiefs game should definitely be postponed without a doubt. There's no way you can play after this. Do the right thing NFL...

No, they shouldn't postpone it.

If he was murdered by someone, sure, I could see the argument, but there is no reason to suspended for someone who KILLED someone else, left behind a 2.5 month old baby, and then killed himself in front of his teams front office people.

COWARD!

If he was murdered by someone, sure, I could see the argument, but there is no reason to suspended for someone who KILLED someone else, left behind a 2.5 month old baby, and then killed himself in front of his teams front office people.

COWARD!

Are you serious right now? Doesn't matter how it happened, all that matters is the Chiefs just lost a teammate. Idk if I should take you serious or if you're just dumb. No way should the Chiefs play tommorow.

Are you serious right now? Doesn't matter how it happened, all that matters is the Chiefs just lost a teammate. Idk if I should take you serious or if you're just dumb. No way should the Chiefs play tommorow.

It's not as easy as you think it is just to cancel a game, especially this late into the season. Re-scheduling it would seem to be pretty difficult.

If he was murdered by someone, sure

He shot himself in front of his head coach and the entire team lost a friend and teammate. He's a coward without question, but the effect resonates through his team regardless.

It's not as easy as you think it is just to cancel a game, especially this late into the season. Re-scheduling it would seem to be pretty difficult.

Neither team will make the playoffs so just cancel it or something

The Chiefs lost a scum-bag murderer.

He killed his girlfriend and left his 2.5 month old kid parentless. I have absolutely zero sympathy for him at all. The Chiefs should play their game. They didn't lose someone of real importance off the field. He's a scum bad.

He killed his girlfriend and left his 2.5 month old kid parentless. I have absolutely zero sympathy for him at all. The Chiefs should play their game. They didn't lose someone of real importance off the field. He's a scum bad.

And he killed himself in front of a bunch of people. That has an impact

You have yet to understand how disturbing it is that he committed suicide right in front of a bunch of people who you are asking to play/coach a little over a day later. This is not about him. It's about the members of the team that are shaken either by losing someone alongside whom they had been playing or by having to witness something that disturbing.

Damn man I heard about this and i was like could u imagine being pioli or crennel watching this take place?

Idk if the game should be postponed or not, but it's a really sad and crazy situation.