Just Exactly How Bad Are The Raptors?

(...) By the way, did I mention that the Blazers were missing Nicolas Batum and Wesley Mathews? Did I also mention that they started Sasha Pavlovic and Viktor Claver, as well had a lineup of Nolan Smith - Pavlovic - Claver - Luke Babbit - Meyers Leonard on the floor at once?

So to sum up, no Batum, no Matthews, worst bench in the league and 0-20 from 3 = 18 point loss. :lol:

Viktor who? I mean.. wow, that's a good reality check. I hadn't realized it's that bad.

That's pretty incredible man...

Landry Fields has barely played, right? I haven't even watched a single minute of a Raptors game even though I have LP.

He's been injured since like the first week of the season. Some kind of hand injury.

It is actually embarrassing how bad we are. Its almost mind-blowing. It seems like most people disagree with me, but I think a very large part of the blame has to be put on Casey's shoulders. I don't think hes cut out to be a head coach. We have the skill to atleast be able to compete for the 8th seed, so I think coaching has to be to blame for why we aren't even close to that.

I've been following the Raptors, and their season has gone eerily similar to Cleveland's in terms of the winning and losing, so I feel your pain. It sucks though because Toronto should have been better coming into this season.

Both our teams have also had unfair schedules. I know the Cavs have played two home games in a row only twice this season and have played back to backs way too much.

I think Toronto should definitely trade Andrea. His time is up there.

• Owner

How many points would the 2006 Kobe drop on them? That's the question.

To lift your spirits, bro...that 2006 Raptors team was a worse defensive team. Far more superior on offense, but...well yeah, sorry...they were better. :mellow:

• Owner

I just watched parts of the game (told BFT I would, lol), and I noticed that Bargnani and Lowry were both injured. I know neither were playing good, but that's something you have to look at.

I don't think Toronto would have won, anyway...maybe a very close game at the end, but Lowry couldn't hit the backboard with the ball if you asked him to last night, and Bargnani was just going to get dominated on both ends of the court, so I doubt it would have flipped the game around.