L.A. Lakers @ Cleveland

Nice pics.

Phightins - I'm a Laker fan willing to discuss Kobe's flaws substantively and honestly. As a team first fan I am more than willing to admit to the flaws of Laker players and discuss what issues that raises. If you're up for that debate I'm game. If not that's unfortunate. Your call.

• Owner

I don't have a problem discussing Bryant's flaws, either. I just take offense to those who call his recent struggles effects of aging, when it's not.

Sure, Bryant doesn't have the athleticism he had five years ago, but he has more than made up for that with his expanded post game and excellent range.

I still think Bryant is the best player in the league, and that will probably change come next season (or the season after), and I won't have a problem admitting that. I don't have a problem admitting that both LeBron and Wade are closing in.

However, again, Kobe's struggles aren't because of age, it's because he's shooting with a cast on his finger, and his back spasms aren't helping.

As far as the Lakers' recent struggles, that's because of a lot of things, not just Bryant's inconsistent shooting. The blame goes from Fisher and his amazingly terrible defense, to Bynum and his inability to play in the triangle offense with another big, Gasol and his soft play, even to Phil Jackson and his odd rotations.