Cleveland @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West is out too? Damn, Cavs will still win by double digits I think.

...why?

Last time the Heat played them, they lost by only 7 at their home court, with the key factor being Chalmers' poor defense on Mo Williams, who shot 10-15 scoring 25 points. Now the Cavs have lost two key players for this game, and the Heat actually have a decent point guard at the defensive end, plus it's being played in Miami... so in conclusion, you think the Heat will lose by double digits... I see.

No Mo and no Delonte....we're screwed unless the Heat don't show up, which could happen as they do that a lot.

Jamario is questionable...if he could play that would give us more depth in the forward position that we've needed. LeBron will need to be superman and Daniel Gibson will need to be his go to guy. Best three point shooter in the league so.....And Shaq and Andy will be huge tonight.

Go Cavs!

I have confidence in our team. I think that the Bobcats did us a favor by destroying us, since that game, Wade has looked like he did last season, and the team is actually shooting well and attempting to play defense. We need to start a nice win streak and I think this is a very winnable game given the Cavs injury situations.

• Owner

Shaq has scored 20 or more just twice this season. This game should be his third time, and Cleveland has to realize that.

But, it all depends on the Heat putting him in foul trouble, also. If you attack, Shaq rotates over and will almost always be late, and that's a trip to the line and another mark on the foul sheet for O'Neal.

Beasley and Hickson should go back and forth, trying to outscore each other. Neither will want to play defense.

I wouldn't worry that much about LeBron, just the shooters around him. It won't take much for someone like Gibson and Jawad to start lighting the net on fire.

How many frees do you think LeBron takes tonight? Over/under 12.5, let's hear it. I call over.

I have confidence in our team. I think that the Bobcats did us a favor by destroying us

I think so, too. It really exposed everything that Coach Spoelstra has stressed all season into a single game. Thing is, I hope it's the last time the Heat need a reminder like that. It's about time this team has found it's consistency.

How many frees do you think LeBron takes tonight? Over/under 12.5, let's hear it. I call over.

I honestly don't know what to predict. I think LeBron is in more control over that than the Heat team. I think it'll just be up to Wade to match it.

As long as we start off shooting well, I have hope. If Wade is off and we fall behind early, we are screwed.

On another note, I hope Lebron likes playing in front of a sell out crowd [His future home :lol: ], nice to see the arena like that.

So far Real Deal has been on the money. Shaq had the Cavs' first 8 points tonight, yet just got his 2nd foul.

The Cavs have looked very sluggish to start the game, while the Heat are just runnin and gunnin. I'm really liking what I'm seeing out there from Miami, especially Jermaine drawing that charge on LeBron :D :D