Cleveland @ Miami

alcstarheel

LEBRON THROWS THE HAMMER DOWN ALL OVER DWADE!

The difference between these two quarters? DEFENSE and we WOKE UP.

When will that posterizing be up on youtube?

Posterizing? He didn't dunk on Wade. Wade came when the ball was already through the hoop and he was trying to make the block.

How would this be an upset?

Edited by SRV

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true, the Cavs have no scorers aside from Lebron. We have Beasley.

Also, Wade an Lebron have pretty much shot the same amount of FT's so I wouldn't complain about FT's.

So the Heat are better without Wade on the floor yet the Cavs are worse with LeBron off the floor. Either you're telling me LeBron is really better than Dwade and makes up for the Cavs "lack of talent", or you misread the Cavs record and the Heat's record, because one team has ten more wins.

Damn dude you complain so much. Just watch the game.

I never even said the Heat are good without Wade, without him we are the worst team in the NBA. I am saying that you guys have no scoring options when Lebron is on the bench, you only have Shaq which can be easily stopped by fouling.

Record doesn't even matter, what matters is getting to the playoffs and playing well at the right time. That is why we have a ring and you guys don't.

Damn CF, why do you keep taking shots at the Heat? Yes, we know what the team records are. We know who has the more realistic look at the championship this year. We know who is the better team. Now, please, just enjoy the game, man.

Head over to the Cleveland forum and voice your opinion then man. ;)