L.A. Lakers @ Portland

• 5 months later...

I will be at this game. I'll be in really really good seats (my boss said I'd be right behind Brandon Roy's parents, but we'll see) and before the game, I'll be going to a really expensive steak house for dinner. All expenses paid. My boss hooked me up. One of the Conway reps here invited my boss but he said I could go instead, so I'm looking forward to it.

Pau is playing like garbage so far. Aldridge has 12 points, all of which imo could have been prevented by Pau. He is making idiotic passes, and offensively he hasnt been very demanding but when he has had the chance he has either fumbled the ball or has gone up with some weak [expletive] [expletive]. I sure hope he doesnt play like this the rest of the way. Also grab some offensive rebounds, stop getting bullied down there.

On the bright side, I love the confidence Shannon is playing with.

not a bad way to end the half, 24-9 run

The Blazers are gettting lazy on their rotations, and we are making them pay. The Blazers are probably satisfied with the result of the first half, they've missed plenty of open looks. We just need to keep moving the ball and finding the open shooters, we had terrific ball movement the last few minutes of that second half.