L.A. Lakers @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 6 months later...

Although I'm not confident about the probable outcome of this game, I am actually very confident about how the rest of the season will turn out.

I'm not going to post any specific numbers here, but I'm predicting a strong end to the season for Miami. As for this particular game, I hope Miami at least puts up a good fight :)

I doubt this is a blowout. Miami always plays to the level of their competition whether good like the Lakers or terrible like the Warriors. Our lack of consistency is why the majority of Heat fans hate Spo and I honestly can't blame them.

• Like 1

I love NBA Thursdays, I get home from class prepare dinner and watch some good games. It's like a cozy feeling for me.

I think this is going to come down to the wire, no bold predictions from me. :P

Haha same here except I work usually till about 8 and I can get home and watch the game while eating and just relax.

Dont have any homework or anything so i'll be glued to the screen :)

• Like 1

Our lack of consistency is why the majority of Heat fans hate Spo and I honestly can't blame them.

Spoelstra has been pushing for consistency the whole year. It's not his fault. It takes Riley-esque motivational skills to get this mix of too old/too young guys the Heat have to play at 100% every night of an 82 game season. Spo is doing the best he can.

Spoelstra is not the perfect coach by any means, but he isn't nearly as bad as many Heat fans make him out to be.

Spoelstra has been pushing for consistency the whole year. It's not his fault. It takes Riley-esque motivational skills to get this mix of too old/too young guys the Heat have to play at 100% every night of an 82 game season. Spo is doing the best he can.

Spoelstra is not the perfect coach by any means, but he isn't nearly as bad as many Heat fans make him out to be.

How is the lack of consistency not on the coach?

Because playing down to the level of your competition is something I put on the coach.

These are professional athletes. They should be equally ready for every team they face. A coach helps a team prepare for the game, but it's always up to the players to play at their highest level each day.

Well we lost by some miracle shot in LA, so now that we are at home, hopefully it means we can win..thats not how it works though so we might get destroyed. Hopefully Spo and Wade realize that a win will turn around our season and put us in good position to move up in the East as we have a pretty easy schedule from here on out.

Edited by SRV

Chalmers has given us great minutes. He can be a very good player when his head is on straight. Still not a fan of the lineup though. Especially when we aren't shooting the ball well.

I'll admit though, Udonis was very effective defensively and on the boards.