L.A. Lakers @ Miami

alcstarheel

How is that a goaltend? Refs are just giving them gifts.

I didn't get a good look because they haven't shown a replay but that looked like a clean block. Whatever, its been that way all night dude.

I think everyone on this team really had something to contribute to this win. Whether it was knocking down the big shot (Q-Rich), drawing the big charge (JO), making the big pass (Arroyo), [expletive]ting all over someone's face (Beasley), grabbing key rebounds (Haslem), getting key stops and buckets in general.. I was absolutely loving it.

The Tito's pulled through today.

Edited by Poe

Seriously, all we heard out of Charles' mouth was oh the Lakers this the Tito's that, they proved his [expletive] wrong and that really made me happy. When the Heat play with a chip on their shoulder they are a totally different squad.

That was a pathetic overtime, Kobe made big baskets time after time but we couldn't play defense to save our lives. Artest did a good job on Wade for the most part, but like we discussed earlier he is just to slow to stay up with Wade. When Wade needed to he blew past Artest with ease. Also, Q Rich with a season high, what a surprise. It's a shame we couldn't pull this one out, Kobe was just amazing. Just another example of us coming out with zero intensity and urgency.

Seriously, all we heard out of Charles' mouth was oh the Lakers this the Tito's that, they proved his [expletive] wrong and that really made me happy. When the Heat play with a chip on their shoulder they are a totally different squad.

I remember when it was a bit over half-way through overtime... Kobe made a fadeaway of some sort, and one of the announcers said that Kobe just scored the Lakers' last 12 points, and it was right after Haslem made a midrange jumper, O'Neal hit two free throws on the next play, and Arroyo made a jumper on the play after that (none of which were assisted by Wade).

Charles Barkley popped right into my head at that point :lol:

Edited by Poe

That was a pathetic overtime, Kobe made big baskets time after time but we couldn't play defense to save our lives. Artest did a good job on Wade for the most part, but like we discussed earlier he is just to slow to stay up with Wade. When Wade needed to he blew past Artest with ease. Also, Q Rich with a season high, what a surprise. It's a shame we couldn't pull this one out, Kobe was just amazing. Just another example of us coming out with zero intensity and urgency.

At least your team isn't like the Jackson 5! :lol:

Blah our defense wasn't there at all. And at the same time Heat didn't miss at all. I kept looking at Haslem for a miss from midrange but they kept going in. QRich made Kobe pay for constantly giving him space too. But I seriously hope you guys don't think that the calls were favoring the Lakers

Blah our defense wasn't there at all. And at the same time Heat didn't miss at all. I kept looking at Haslem for a miss from midrange but they kept going in. QRich made Kobe pay for constantly giving him space too. But I seriously hope you guys don't think that the calls were favoring the Lakers

And Carlos Arroyo, wtf, since when can this guy shoot.

- Haslem is dead-eye from midrange

- Q is on and off with his threes. Boy, did he choose a good day to turn it on!

- I never complain about calls, personally. Bad refs normally equals bad calls for both teams, so essentially, the better team that day wins either way.

And Carlos Arroyo, wtf, since when can this guy shoot.

Dude won't take a three if he's alone on an island, but you can't give him an inch from midrange. I could tell that from the first game I watched him play for the Heat this year. I would have been surprised if he had missed any of those shots he was given today. Way too much room.