L.A. Lakers @ Miami

alcstarheel

- Haslem is dead-eye from midrange

- Q is on and off with his threes. Boy, did he choose a good day to turn it on!

- I never complain about calls, personally. Bad refs normally equals bad calls for both teams, so essentially, the better team that day wins either way.

I wouldn't know since I don't watch the Heat play often, and judging by Lakers play neither do they. The sad part is that Lakers shot 50% too.

Also, Jermaine O'Neal is pathetic; I thought Gasol was soft but Jermaine is right there next to him. He does nothing all game, but then takes a big charge from Kobe. <_<

I'm glad Phil decided to start Pau off the bench, teach his soft [expletive] a lesson.

• Owner

Why whine about the calls?

The goaltend was legit. It hit the glass first. Two angles, Jermaine's fingers bent at the point of impact after the ball changed direction. It's a goaltend off the glass.

The charge was legit. He was there in time, waiting for it, and Kobe went for the foul on the layup.

The out-of-bounds call against the Heat was actually out off Gasol's knee. But, the following foul was legit, even if Artest stuck his arm out. They drew contact first.

The refs did a great job.

On the other hand, Kobe and Artest were the only ones to do a great job in this game. Everyone else needs to practice their defense or go shoot 1,000 shots in the dark tonight.

Hey Brandon, don't you think Kobe's been a little lazy contesting shots? He was late closing out on Q Rich on two/three occasions. That three late in the fourth quarter from Q Rich really hurt. I personally think Kobe has been playing in cruise control ever since he has come back, he has been gambling leaving guys open. Ron Artest has come alive the last few games, so it would be nice to have Kobe commit himself on the defensive end.

Edited by Confidence

I was kinda impressed with Wade's defense on Kobe there towards the end. He contested those shots about as good as anyone could in the league but Kobe was money all night.